<<*Bear Trap*>>

"
Rowland55 wrote:
This BM troll constantly harassed me in game and on forums because I wouldn't sell my lvl 28 dagger to him for a lowball. THIS IS A WARNING TO ANYONE THAT INTENDS TO BE AFFILIATED WITH THIS PSYCHOTIC PLAYER. I will be opening a report to GGG if he continues to harass me.

please tell me you are talking about grindcore
Ive been 1-shot with bear traps set in the same place.
"The harder the game, the better."
Last edited by Vold316 on May 3, 2013, 5:18:24 PM

ok so this trash lepvpmaster bm player posted an offer on my thread, which i agreed to sell him for it. Previously he tried to lowball me for the dagger in game with his MAIN account, which I politely turned down. He then jumps on his BM troll account, makes a false offer on my thread, contacts me in game with his MAIN account, says "oh let me offer you 4 gcp if the "other" guy hasn't bought your item yet." I then tell him I will wait for the other player to come on since I agreed on his price. He then jumps on his BM TROLL ACCOUNT LEPVP TRASH and posts "retracted buyer takes too long" and hops back on his in game account and says "hey did u see the guy retracted? sell me the dagger now." now he claims I'm bragging my lvl 28 gear is good, which I never even had a section for lvl 28 gear and starts to whine because I'm exploiting the piece of shit player he is. Good Fucking Game. Opening a report to you to the devs. And even when I've ignored his MAIN account in game, he creates new accounts to harass me in game. This piece of shit player disgusts me and ruins the community. Good thing devs give a shit about this game.

and this idiot says he contacted me 6 times. Buddy, I was online the entire day, made probably 10 trades and not once have you contacted me in game or on forums. Good day troll and I hope other players see you for who you really are. A lying piece of shit dirtbag who spends all his time on a video game harassing other players because you didn't get what you wanted.
"
exmse wrote:
"
Rowland55 wrote:
This BM troll constantly harassed me in game and on forums because I wouldn't sell my lvl 28 dagger to him for a lowball. THIS IS A WARNING TO ANYONE THAT INTENDS TO BE AFFILIATED WITH THIS PSYCHOTIC PLAYER. I will be opening a report to GGG if he continues to harass me.

please tell me you are talking about grindcore

lol wrong as always.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Let us sodomize LePvPmaster
Last edited by exmse on May 4, 2013, 3:44:09 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
LePvPMaster wrote:
According to the PoE Wiki, the duration of the immobilization depends on the amount of PHYSICAL damage done
Then the wiki is wrong. Bear Trap immobilizes for a duration based on how much damage the trap deals, compared to maximum life. Not just physical. The wiki is not an official GGG resource, and is frequently wrong on details. You should take what you read there with a grain of salt if it does not line up with your in-game experience.

Elemental damage isn't bypassing some bear trap "rule" about only physical because there is no such rule. The immobilization is based on how much damage the trap deals, not just how much physical damage.

Bear trap is bad and you should feel bad for making it.
IGN: Cats_On_Cats_On_Cats

"...The discomfort shown by the others is amusing, but none
can deny that my work has made quite the splash..."
- Maligaro's Journal
"
ruiner098 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
LePvPMaster wrote:
According to the PoE Wiki, the duration of the immobilization depends on the amount of PHYSICAL damage done
Then the wiki is wrong. Bear Trap immobilizes for a duration based on how much damage the trap deals, compared to maximum life. Not just physical. The wiki is not an official GGG resource, and is frequently wrong on details. You should take what you read there with a grain of salt if it does not line up with your in-game experience.

Elemental damage isn't bypassing some bear trap "rule" about only physical because there is no such rule. The immobilization is based on how much damage the trap deals, not just how much physical damage.

Bear trap is bad and you should feel bad for making it.

Players should be allowed to make 1 trap similar to how we can (by default) only make 1 totem if traps are to stay as powerful as they currently are. Either that or make them less powerful (or both), preference to limiting their use somewhat at least. Shouldn't be characters with 8 skill slots and 5 are bear trap (etc) that is just silly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info