(June 23/24) Hardcore Ladder Race

I just want to say. I like the names of the 5 pricegrabber-shadows. :-)
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
Prizes have been awarded!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Really fun to play with my poison archer, ended up in 3rd place ranger and 9th place overall!

Gz all, i hope the next race will be CT!
Last edited by syperbr on Jun 23, 2012, 8:48:00 PM
IGN @dime
whee
claim currency rewards, get another GCP as a drop while fighting through the Twilight Strand!
lucky
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

PM me for paypal address
IGN @dime
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This event went much the same as last week, right down to dyslexic getting 1-shot by a pack of skeletons in act 2 lol. Terrible drops until less than 30 mins before the end (zero trans orbs until act 2) when, again, the rng suddenly decided to triple my dps. Act 1 went pretty smoothly, act 2 not so much due to desync and bugs.

The desync was a HUGE issue this time round, far worse than even the previous events (where it was pretty noticable). My accuracy felt like it was under 50% the whole way through (teammate complained about the same thing), i had to save out three times due to suddenly teleporting into a monster pack and i cant count the number of times i randomly lost half my life with no visible enemies within a screens distance.

Oak quest also decided not to work for either of us: Talk to him, choose to help, nothing. Try changing my mind, talk again, help, nothing. Unpartying / resetting instance / logging out then back in all had no effect. It wasnt the whole bandit quest line either as the alira part / battle worked fine.

So, no teammate, cant finish normal, might as well grind! Still managed second place ranger for all that.

Oh and-

"
KoTao wrote:
Orrrbs!~ Grant me ORRRRRBSSS!!!

32 to be exact. Nom nom nom... om nom.
IGN: KoTao
"
dime wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

PM me for paypal address

jeebus
I chose to play with just my brother this time, in order to get him into PoE. I motivated him with : "we'll play together and if you stay alive at the end of the race, you may have some valuable orbs !".

I think he likes the game :D so, mission accomplished for me !

Concerning the race, I died because of the "Fire Fury" (just at the beginning). Then, the second character I made was in the default league. I realised that when I opened my stash ...
So I finally got it right on my third char ! I tried a ranger for the 1st time as I was playing only for fun ("no" speedrun, so I took the time to examine the passive tree )). Lightning Arrow feels GooD :D

We didn't die after that and managed to get to the Forest Encampement 5 min before the end of the race. I was level 14 (or 15). I was delighted to see I was the 5th ranger !!!
More tasty orbs for me !

I got lucky with those :
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Next race, I'll "party up" again ! Being in a "big" party is way too fun :D

See you next time.

PS : Ohhhh so that's what "Demigod's Presence" looks like ! Sweet !
Last edited by RoedeOurm on Jun 24, 2012, 6:19:38 AM
well this was my first run and i didnt do too bad, hope i have off work for the next one! so i can get some awards, any idea what the top lvl of each class was

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info