sick of boss rushers

I hope you're joking. I literally don't understand how you still don't understand what's going on even after it's been explained to you.
I understand what the OP thinks is going on just fine, thank you. I also have been in a lot of public parties, and understand what is (usually) actually going on. Joining a party and getting to the boss to find it dead is not uncommon, and I already explained the reason why this usually occurs, which has nothing to do with griefing.

The OP doesn't understand the game very well (doesn't even know how to reset instances) so I'm not just going to automatically assume that his conclusions are correct - not when I know of an extremely common set of circumstances that could lead him incorrectly to those conclusions.
"
I understand what the OP thinks is going on just fine, thank you. I also have been in a lot of public parties, and understand what is (usually) actually going on. Joining a party and getting to the boss to find it dead is not uncommon, and I already explained the reason why this usually occurs, which has nothing to do with griefing.

The OP doesn't understand the game very well (doesn't even know how to reset instances) so I'm not just going to automatically assume that his conclusions are correct - not when I know of an extremely common set of circumstances that could lead him incorrectly to those conclusions.

"
So you join or create a party

Just because this is not what is always happening doesn't mean you get to discard it as a non-issue.
I think I already made particular acknowledgment that it is possible to grief in this way three or four times, so I don't see how I'm discarding it.

I just don't think it is a big problem. The game mechanics don't give any advantage to people to "steal" bosses from public parties, in terms of extra drops, so there's not going to be an epidemic of this sort of thing.
What is bot brusher?
R.I.P 4.B.
I think people just do it because they dont have the waypoint and they're too lazy to run through all of the zones.

And a lot of public parties I've been in take forever to clear lunaris, I usually join a group, get the waypoint, then leave and come back and solo level 3.

But I make sure to make a new instance so as not to mess with the current party.
S L O W E R
One of the problems is that when you join an in progress group and take a portal it might be a old one so you aren't really with the group. If you happen to find the next level or boss before them then that is when things get messed up either by accident or purpose.

Their should be a way to port directly to the people without spamming "fresh port plz". It is the one thing D3 got right.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info