Merc PvP 3 V 3. Post if interested in doing these plz

Ravvengar - lvl 85. I want to try PVP 3 x 3.
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
Ravvengar - lvl 85. I want to try PVP 3 x 3.

I added you to my friends list, so I'll contact you whenever there's enough people online to play.
IGN: _Firebitch
to the OP: can u write pls what builds you ppl have? i'm very interested in pvp, i tried it months ago with my crit dagger shadow, but was really unbalanced. so now i wanna know wich builds are viable for pvp so i can join.
and no, i dont wanna fucking do a fucking low life with shavronne! :D
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Oct 4, 2013, 12:28:55 PM
"
tempallo wrote:
to the OP: can u write pls what builds you ppl have? i'm very interested in pvp, i tried it months ago with my crit dagger shadow, but was really unbalanced. so now i wanna know wich builds are viable for pvp so i can join.

A lot of builds are viable. Comfortablyhigh and MrMelih are both crit dagger shadows and extremely strong. They are also geared to all hell.

Depends on what play style you enjoy, and what gear you can muster up.
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Oct 4, 2013, 1:20:44 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:

A lot of builds are viable. Comfortablyhigh and MrMelih are both crit dagger shadows and extremely strong. They are also geared to all hell.

Depends on what play style you enjoy, and what gear you can muster up.

the gear is a problem... i'm not rich, and i am not able to afford shavronne or kaoms. the most costly item i have is a 6L lioneye, that prolly i could sell if i find a nice build that can be effective with cheap stuff. u have some advice? there is a build that dont require expensive gear? i just want to do pvp, no matter what. i'll adapt my playstyle, i've played all classes in all games so no matter. ty for ur interest.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:

the gear is a problem... i'm not rich, and i am not able to afford shavronne or kaoms. the most costly item i have is a 6L lioneye, that prolly i could sell if i find a nice build that can be effective with cheap stuff. u have some advice? there is a build that dont require expensive gear? i just want to do pvp, no matter what. i'll adapt my playstyle, i've played all classes in all games so no matter. ty for ur interest.

If you want to be the best or close to the best, you'll need at least 100 exalt worth of gear playing as a melee or caster IMO.

I made a pretty good summoner that's done well on a bargain budget. Same as pve... they're much easier to equip, however made in much different styles. Cast speed and trap damage are pretty important in pvp.

Not sure about archers and their budget. Perhaps someone else more knowledgeable could chime in about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info