Merc PvP 3 V 3. Post if interested in doing these plz

So if you all don't know 3 v 3 is a lot of fun and IMO a lot better than 1 v 1. So if you want to join in on the fun please post your name here so we can all invite eachother whenever we are online. I probably have a lot of you on my list but we need everyone because pvp is so dead right now its so hard to make these games.

So just post that your interested and I will make a list. We can all let eachother know when games are happening. Thanks

List of those interested in 3 v 3

IamFoeHammer
AimlessGun
adtr_
Comfortably High
Holy_Penguin
KocaAygir
xDominus
Relithh
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on May 1, 2013, 4:09:35 AM
I was astounded that like four 3v3s in a row got off the ground today :D

But yeah would be awesome if we got some people regularly playing. Also after a while we might know enough to create more balanced/interesting team matchups deliberately instead of leaving it up to the game randomizer.
Even if I already know you, please post in this thread to get put on the list.

"
aimlessgun wrote:
Also after a while we might know enough to create more balanced/interesting team matchups deliberately instead of leaving it up to the game randomizer.

Yes that is also something I would like to do.

Standard Forever
im down for 3v3 anytime

making a witch version of my marauder atm so might not be able to come til im at least 80, leveling really fast though, and can always go on my mara if u guys want
s
You know im down :)
ign= ComfortablyHigh
count me in whenever im on lol
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Yeah same.
im up for some 3v3's
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Please post if you are at all interested. You don't have to be really good or anything. These games are just for fun and practice. They really aren't meant to be competitive. So if you want to play leave your IGN and we'll invite you. Thanks.
Standard Forever
up for 3's
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info