0.10.7b Deployment Timeline and Patch Notes

"
Caladaris wrote:
So you are abandoning the 1 week patch cycle, are you?
Would be a good thing in my opinion. The game (and also the skills and items) need more fine tuning and not just random new stuff every week only to for the sake of having new stuff.
For example there are so many skills that have issues or need to be re-balanced in order to be useful.

TL;DR: Just take your time with patches, game needs tweaking more urgently, no new content. ;)

Very true, not that we don't love the new content of course. Always looking forward to new gems and uniques!
IGN: FemmeFatality
Count me as another who prefers more time spent getting it right than getting it out, although a legitimate part of beta is getting more people to pound on new content in order to test it.

I could care less about races though they sound popular, what I want is more non-map content. Acts IV and V excite me!
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
2weeks, no content patch? I think I woke up in Hell... >_<

I'm of the few that prefer new glitchy, buggy, etc, content relesed fast, than amazingly tuned/non-buggy/balanced content released every few months.

Think of it this way. A starving person in Africa, would they want 1$ mac n' cheese every day or fettucini w/ a black truffle sauce once a month? Same concept. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Tabula_Rasa wrote:
Thanks for the patch.

Please increase the drop rate of Tabula_rasa and the chances to chance it. Pro don't use it because it has no stats, and 'noobs' dream of getting one.

But why noobs need it if it has no stats? They loose the main part of the defense and need very strong other pieces of armor not to be dieing too often.

I use it and lose almost nothing on my stats

with It i can use any gems i want on my EK....I can trade Life leech(Red) for increase critical Strikes(Blue) if i need to....etc...super usefull

But....of course...ur gear (Helm,glove,rings,amulet,boots,shield) Need godly stats.....=P
for me new content is vary important,also fixing bugs and PVP.I dont care much for races
there is only one thing that i dont like about poe, and thats desync. pls improve
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
'The game (and also the skills and items) need more fine tuning and not just random new stuff every week only to for the sake of having new stuff.
For example there are so many skills that have issues or need to be re-balanced in order to be useful.'

Pretty much says it all. (I would love to have more ACTS in the game as well)
"
Winterfury wrote:

....what I want is more non-map content. Acts IV and V excite me!

and you don't think they are working on that this very minute?

I love the mini patches with some new gems, or skills or uniques that can fulfill us, albeit limitedly, until huge content is released.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
skydrivero wrote:
"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Tabula_Rasa wrote:
Thanks for the patch.

Please increase the drop rate of Tabula_rasa and the chances to chance it. Pro don't use it because it has no stats, and 'noobs' dream of getting one.

But why noobs need it if it has no stats? They loose the main part of the defense and need very strong other pieces of armor not to be dieing too often.

I use it and lose almost nothing on my stats

with It i can use any gems i want on my EK....I can trade Life leech(Red) for increase critical Strikes(Blue) if i need to....etc...super usefull

But....of course...ur gear (Helm,glove,rings,amulet,boots,shield) Need godly stats.....=P

Summoner, Just Saying.
I am awoo.
i hope you guys know what the real purpse of Tabula Rasa is for.. people talking about it in the first page..

Tabula Rasa with no stats 6L all white is more just to test out 6L skills and how effective they would be if they were linked.. hence the NO STATS/CAN USE ANY GEM IN SLOT... people selling it for 5 exalted is just stupid.. its a really good unique just for testing out 6L's.. that is all. no idiot would use it at end game or as a new character for their main chest piece.
FORUM POST ON NEEDED CHANGES BEFOR OPEN BETA!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/380033
GUILD FORUM POST FOR GUILD FUNCTIONALITY
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1029282

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info