closed

closed

IGN- Brokensaint
Last edited by Brokensaint7 on Apr 30, 2013, 4:39:10 PM
updated and added buyout, offers ranging currently from as low as a few alt orbs and some screaming to ill give you everything i have and some screaming
IGN- Brokensaint
up
IGN- Brokensaint
up
IGN- Brokensaint
x
IGN- Brokensaint
Last edited by Brokensaint7 on Apr 30, 2013, 4:39:26 PM
up
IGN- Brokensaint
Just clarifying a bit about what you are claiming.

Your weapon currently has:

355.0 DPS
123 Elemental dmg.

And while that is still outstanding.. its not the #1 either.. The Physical Damage that is modifying that weapon's overall DPS is actually hindering its overall dps. you cut 75% of a weapons physical damage off attacks when dual wielding, so essentially any weapon that has higher eDPS would be a better choice.

While you are completely entitled to name whatever price you desire.. one's slightly better have sold for less..

I myself wouldn't pay more than 10 exalt for this weapon.

x
IGN- Brokensaint
Last edited by Brokensaint7 on Apr 30, 2013, 4:39:38 PM
"
Brokensaint7 wrote:
im not sure what kind of math you are doing, but this weapons eDPS(the only dps that matters really for an ele cleave build) is the highest available right now as well as the highest i myself have seen.

there is one corsair available with equivalent eDPS, only available for mirror service

the attack speed on this weapon vs the corsair 2.13 vs 2.05 gives it an advantage due to anger/wrath/wakes ect

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/347809

Woe Needle comes in at 127 eDPS whereas yours comes in at 123. Wasn't trying to argue, just proving a point..
Last edited by Xercyst on Apr 27, 2013, 8:24:43 PM
x
IGN- Brokensaint
Last edited by Brokensaint7 on Apr 30, 2013, 4:39:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info