Found my first unique

Speaking of Brian's poetic baby, I really want one. For once I wish I actually kept trade-level orbs to snag a Death's Harp because it'd be perfect on my latest whacky build.

That said, I still feel like even using my own sword that I traded for and didn't find is temporary and inferior. You just know that once I drop a Tipua, even if it's statistically weaker than my current one (and it will be), I'll switch to it.

I'm just that sort of a player. There'd definitely madness to the method.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
I just found my first, too. Too bad my current characters is my first that's using Blood Magic ;)

Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Can you use orbs to upgrade a unique? i.e. give it more sockets, change socket color, etc like you can with normal/magical/rare items?
"
Maverickroll wrote:
Can you use orbs to upgrade a unique? i.e. give it more sockets, change socket color, etc like you can with normal/magical/rare items?

You can use a chance orb on the appropriate base type to get a unique. You can use a divine orb to change the variable stats on a unique, just as you can on a rare. And finally, yes you can use chromatic, jewelers and fusings on a unique (if it is found in a level 50+ area and it is a two handed weapon or chest armor, it can have 6 sockets, even if it is a low level unique).
Last edited by Tertium_Quid on Jun 16, 2012, 11:46:45 PM
Level 58, 4 days 22 hours played, haven't seen one yet :/
"
Speaking of Brian's poetic baby, I really want one. For once I wish I actually kept trade-level orbs to snag a Death's Harp because it'd be perfect on my latest whacky build.

That said, I still feel like even using my own sword that I traded for and didn't find is temporary and inferior. You just know that once I drop a Tipua, even if it's statistically weaker than my current one (and it will be), I'll switch to it.

I'm just that sort of a player. There'd definitely madness to the method.

you are absolutely right about the uniques, the text is awesome and i catch myself using mines even if they are inferior. I hope i get a chance to collect all of them :-D. Or at least the ones that arent massed produced.
Unavailable
ZOMG ITS BETA TIME!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/23123 This is why.
Last edited by youngloenoe on Jun 17, 2012, 1:47:27 PM
I'm hoping a Diamond out there makes a unique with flavor text that just says

"Moo! Moo Moo! Moo Moo Moo! Moo!"

If you get it, it's a long time memory of a place once awesome.
Awww shadup!

I been playing since April and I have yet to find a unique
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Moo??! Mooooo!

...I'd be terrified to Divine a unique.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
This is my first unique find:

Unavailable

I've used it on my Witch for the first 10 levels and fared well.
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info