Ranger with phisical dmg.

"
Wuzlo wrote:
"
Islidox wrote:
This elemental damage business REALLY needs to be rebalanced. I think it's sad if a PS tree that's designed for said class ends up being discarded and near useless if the majority of people in that class goes for another class's PS tree.

But that's the fun part, there is no set tree for any class. They all share the same tree, the only difference is where they appear in the tree.

But if a branch of this tree is useless, thats quite sad and pointless. i always liked archers, phisical dmg archers with high dps and low hp. :) i hope they rebalance it but if they dont the skill try isnt that bad u go for iron grip
blood magic and then elemental dmg(fire or lighting) if u get lighting u can get lighting dmg with weapons that isnt that far unlike lava lash that is fkin far away :)
"
GinsooPanda wrote:
"
Wuzlo wrote:
"
Islidox wrote:
This elemental damage business REALLY needs to be rebalanced. I think it's sad if a PS tree that's designed for said class ends up being discarded and near useless if the majority of people in that class goes for another class's PS tree.

But that's the fun part, there is no set tree for any class. They all share the same tree, the only difference is where they appear in the tree.

But if a branch of this tree is useless, thats quite sad and pointless. i always liked archers, phisical dmg archers with high dps and low hp. :) i hope they rebalance it but if they dont the skill try isnt that bad u go for iron grip
blood magic and then elemental dmg(fire or lighting) if u get lighting u can get lighting dmg with weapons that isnt that far unlike lava lash that is fkin far away :)

I have no problem with Rangers trying out an elemental or str-based builds. I like that you can hybridize classes and achieve viable results. What I don't like is how lots of rangers end up traversing over to the Templar PS tree and end up forgoing the majority of the Ranger PS tree. This Glass-Cannon build isn't just a problem with Rangers but with Shadows and Witches as well.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
I'm 100% with you guys.

Too much elemental damage "multiplication", means that my "Sword and Board" Ranger is increasingly turning into a Witch as I am closing on Chaos difficulty, with the infamous Lightning Strike become more convenient than I wish it would be (besides requiring +60% Elemental Damage nodes to be viable, plus a very good rare weapon with lots of elemental damage, Weapon Elemental Damage gem, ...)
anyone with a higher dps ranger willing to show their gear/tell us your spec?

Thanks
^Explain high DPS. I have a level 50 archer shadow.. is that good enough?

He hits 1k lightning arrow dps for aoe and 2.6k frenzy for bosses. Unless you wanted a higher level guy (other can go as high as 2.4k aoe and 4k single target, but those are usually level 60+)
Last edited by laian on Jun 16, 2012, 6:21:38 PM
"
laian wrote:
^Explain high DPS. I have a level 50 archer shadow.. is that good enough?

He hits 1k lightning arrow dps for aoe and 2.6k frenzy for bosses. Unless you wanted a higher level guy (other can go as high as 2.4k aoe and 4k single target, but those are usually level 60+)

hey hey thats an acceptable dps, i want to know how shadow archer goes :) post ur skill tree plz :9
Last edited by GinsooPanda on Jun 16, 2012, 7:08:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info