T17 maps

GGG, I believe you have trolled the PoE community. This is my favorite game, and although the necropolis league mechanic sucks, it's not my main complaint of 3.24. T17 maps are ridiculous...the mods they can roll are insane. I specifically remember you saying that the map T17 bosses are an "in-between" stage for the Uber boss fights. That's b.s. They are extremely hard, even after you've tuned them down a bit. How many people are supposed to be able to complete these maps? Is it %0.01 of the player base? I've got a level 98 character with pretty good gear and I can't even touch these things. Regular packs will wipe me out consistently before I even get to the boss. I've 40/40'd multiple times, I've had Headhunter and Mageblood, I don't consider myself a casual. These T17 maps are nonsense and pissing me off. These are in no way a "warm up" to doing the uber bosses. These maps are not fun.
Last bumped on May 16, 2024, 5:22:30 PM
you could unprivate your characters if you consider your character good. looked up your challenges, you do not have any uber bosses killed and you say the t17 bosses are harder than ubers - how?

Defeat Uber Pinnacle Bosses (0/50)

lemme guess, it's some cringe MF build with no defense and just enough dps to farm crimson temple.

this ain't gonna cut it for t17 maps and that's good actually.

i don't have problems farming them. and i did farmed some ubers, about 25-30 thus far. they are right about equal in difficulty, t17 is heavily mod dependent tho, especially with BTB.
SC Trade really seems to have that particular problem of rushing so far ahead of the content your character is capable of, then whining about not being able to run the content first try
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
SC Trade really seems to have that particular problem of rushing so far ahead of the content your character is capable of, then whining about not being able to run the content first try

the game is kinda rushy since 3.17 where they introduced this global atlas.

it actively pushes you into high map tiers pretty damn quickly. In old regionalized atlas you spent more time in earlier map tiers, you didn't had everything on tier16 two days after you hit maps.

white maps need to be blue rarity
yellow maps need to be yellow rarity
red maps need to be vaaled which suuuuuucks

farming red maps on day 3 vs needing 15 days to comfortably farm 17s is really big chasm.

currently the gap is just too large and 17s are too rewarding (have been overbuffed).

i would be fine with 17s simply always rolling six modifiers (opposed to mostly rolling 4 for <=16 maps) - and none of these would be these "special" t17 modifiers. So your t17 map would always have good quant and pack size - shit maps with 55% quant and 17% pack size simply wouldn't exist.
Err you've never killed an uber boss dude I can see through your challenges lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I am a filthy casual, complained countless times at the difficulty of t17 maps. Then built energy blade, stat stacking inquisitor with fairly budget gear... Not cheap, but didnt need mageblood or progenesis. That feeling you get when you not only finish a t17 but absolutely slay it, just wait... Keep trying, it will force you to become a better player, it will force you to think about every aspect of your character.
"
SlowNSedated wrote:
GGG, I believe you have trolled the PoE community. This is my favorite game, and although the necropolis league mechanic sucks, it's not my main complaint of 3.24. T17 maps are ridiculous...the mods they can roll are insane. I specifically remember you saying that the map T17 bosses are an "in-between" stage for the Uber boss fights. That's b.s. They are extremely hard, even after you've tuned them down a bit. How many people are supposed to be able to complete these maps? Is it %0.01 of the player base? I've got a level 98 character with pretty good gear and I can't even touch these things. Regular packs will wipe me out consistently before I even get to the boss. I've 40/40'd multiple times, I've had Headhunter and Mageblood, I don't consider myself a casual. These T17 maps are nonsense and pissing me off. These are in no way a "warm up" to doing the uber bosses. These maps are not fun.

You never killed an uber lol?

So how you know t17 hadder tha them ? Paroting from yt or talking out your ass ?

We not care you RMT HH and MB

🫡
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
I enjoyed T16s being the max level maps.
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

OP has 40/40 in Crucible league. So they've completed Peak Pinnacle Prowess for 4 ubers. As they said, they have 40/40 in multiple leagues. For all we know they wipe the floor with ubers.

I agree with a lot of the OP's points. Whilst I've cleared Elevated Expanses this league, it was one of the least fun gaming experiences I've ever had. (But I want the hat.)
Last edited by Genstein on May 7, 2024, 7:07:56 PM
"
Genstein wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

OP has 40/40 in Crucible league. So they've completed Peak Pinnacle Prowess for 4 ubers. As they said, they have 40/40 in multiple leagues. For all we know they wipe the floor with ubers.

I agree with a lot of the OP's points. Whilst I've cleared Elevated Expanses this league, it was one of the least fun gaming experiences I've ever had. (But I want the hat.)

Sure he has.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 7, 2024, 7:25:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info