The Clicking

"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
lancefooo wrote:
The joints around my right index fingers are inflamed. My filter is as strict as it can be. Still soooo many clicks. Does GGG ban people for rebinding left click? (through third party apps). Lets say Left Click to F keys or Mouse 5 type of situations.

Ahh sweet summer child you need to FEEL the WEIGHT of the item.

Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
"
lancefooo wrote:
The joints around my right index fingers are inflamed. My filter is as strict as it can be. Still soooo many clicks. Does GGG ban people for rebinding left click? (through third party apps). Lets say Left Click to F keys or Mouse 5 type of situations.

I bound movement to the space bar. Less clicking. To move you hold space down and point with your mouse where you want to go. Needs maybe one or two days to get used to.
Also a vertical mouse may help as well to put less strain on your wrist.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Apr 29, 2024, 2:27:18 AM
I didnt know vertical mouse is a thing. Looks like some abomination ^ ^
You can't make a macro on that button to repeatedly left click. One click must be max one server side action. Holding the button needs to be same as holding LMB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info