The Clicking

The joints around my right index fingers are inflamed. My filter is as strict as it can be. Still soooo many clicks. Does GGG ban people for rebinding left click? (through third party apps). Lets say Left Click to F keys or Mouse 5 type of situations.
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2024, 3:44:13 AM
"
lancefooo wrote:
The joints around my right index fingers are inflamed. My filter is as strict as it can be. Still soooo many clicks. Does GGG ban people for rebinding left click? (through third party apps). Lets say Left Click to F keys or Mouse 5 type of situations.

Ahh sweet summer child you need to FEEL the WEIGHT of the item.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
I know someone who has elbow problems from POE. He continues to play.

It looks like POE is trending towards more clicking, not less.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
You should feel a deep sense of pride and accomplishment from manually identifying everything.
"
lancefooo wrote:

A friend of mine built a foot switch for LMB. :o)
Also partly due to PoE.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
scarabs looting= trash alt spamming magic jewels = trash
"
lancefooo wrote:

Empyrian is rebinding his left click to mouse wheel and using it on stream all the time, so its fine. Asl ong you dont use some kind of autoclicker
If its just a click then yeah. One button can't do multiple actions.

As Aynix said Empyrian does it all the time.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 27, 2024, 9:09:02 AM
So if I were to bind left click to mouse 5. Say I while I held mouse 5 it continuously sends the left click command. Will GGG allow this? Unfortunately I am unable to rebind my scroll wheel with my current mouse software. Also not being able to scroll on browsers and stuff sound like a bad time :( PLS GGG I'LL HAPPILY KEEP PLAYING THROUGH THE PAIN BUT ID BE PRETTY NICE WITHOUT IT.
"
lancefooo wrote:
So if I were to bind left click to mouse 5. Say I while I held mouse 5 it continuously sends the left click command. Will GGG allow this? Unfortunately I am unable to rebind my scroll wheel with my current mouse software. Also not being able to scroll on browsers and stuff sound like a bad time :( PLS GGG I'LL HAPPILY KEEP PLAYING THROUGH THE PAIN BUT ID BE PRETTY NICE WITHOUT IT.

It will be the same as holding LMB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info