-39 divines for reroll 7% life and 15% crit multi and i still far away

-39 divines for reroll 7% life and 15% crit multi and i still far away. Thanks ggg for removing harvest lucky rerolling, harvest pref and suff rerolling. I hope you're happy with this, because it's little things like this that make me not want to support you by buying support packs anymore.
Last edited by GlebKosha on Apr 25, 2024, 12:28:38 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 4:17:24 PM
So settle with 12% then. It's not like another 3% is gonna make a noticable difference...
That's gambling crafting for you.

That's why I don't do it. I've got better things to blow my currency on, such as buying the item from someone else.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
not even triple implicit so why even bother to min-max the few % anyways?
If you go Adorned go big or go home and don't complain about not hitting max rolls after barely any currency at all.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
MagosX wrote:
So settle with 12% then. It's not like another 3% is gonna make a noticable difference...

Its 10% more dmg for my build. can u imagine this?
"
Pashid wrote:
If you go Adorned go big or go home and don't complain about not hitting max rolls after barely any currency at all.

try to re-read my post and understand the letters that form words and then sentences. I think the decision to remove the harvest crafting on "reroll lucky" and "reroll keep pref/suff" is lame.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

That's why I don't do it. I've got better things to blow my currency on, such as buying the item from someone else.

No, it's not gambling. If you think so, you can think so, but don't make it about me, okay? It's about the mechanics that are in the game and that work poorly and miserably because ggg decided that it would be very "smart" to remove the existing parallel mechanics for interacting with mods' rolls.
"
Pashid wrote:

not even triple implicit

I'm always surprised by the comments of people like you who don't even understand what they said. I mean, the item I'm using shouldn't exist, or the crafting method I'm using shouldn't exist, or minmax shouldn't exist. None of these questions are answered by your comment, you just don't know what you want to say, you just think you're the smartest, you saw that there are not 3 implicits and means, but imagine, just imagine that this object exists and you want to interact with it. and the existing tools are miserable and underdeveloped, unfairly expensive and spoil the experience of the game. Can you imagine this?
The meta of this game has gone wayyy too far deep into the "min-maxing" everything even when the difference isnt much.

To each their own but i'd be happy to just keep that.
"
GlebKosha wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

No, it's not gambling. If you think so, you can think so, but don't make it about me, okay? It's about the mechanics that are in the game and that work poorly and miserably because ggg decided that it would be very "smart" to remove the existing parallel mechanics for interacting with mods' rolls.

Why can it not be both?

You literally blew away a whole bunch of currency gambling for minmax rolls on your item, even knowing that "crafting" in this game is chancing away all of your wealth in the hope it'll pay off. You're just as much at fault for wanting to engage in this system, as the system is for existing in the first place.

And don't get me wrong, I'm a huge (pre-nerf) Harvest enjoyer. After GGG gutted it into uselessness, I was devastated. GGG wants us to gamble, but this nerf made me never want to touch the slot machine that is crafting. I'll never forget the time Chris wrote in the manifesto explaining why Harvest had to be nerfed is because he wants us to experience the thrill of closing our eyes and use an exalted orb. That was unfathomably infuriating. Imagine gutting Harvest just so you can unironically yolo exalts.

I hate it just as much as you do, but GGG is content to force it on us. Maybe if less people engaged with gambling, they might actually make it more accessible for players with less wealth. One could hope.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Apr 26, 2024, 8:58:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info