Please let us completely block and disable coffins from appearing in maps

For the love of GOD. This is absurd.

The fact that coffins block a huge chunk of the screen is completely unacceptable.
Last edited by SyrupBuccaneer on Apr 21, 2024, 2:44:55 AM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 7:45:31 PM
Not only this, i guess this overlays causing alot of engine problems.
"
sownice wrote:
Not only this, i guess this overlays causing alot of engine problems.

And what kind of problems would it cause?
More like your old rig is still the problem for your performance issues lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Pashid you really seem like a hopeless case to me. But I'll explain to you, this has nothing to do with my PC. At the beginning of the season I was able to play normally, just like in previous years. 1-2 hotfixes later, nothing works anymore, so Pashid, explain to me the logic behind it. I don't want to torture your room temperature IQ any longer. The answer is simple. GGG patched the game broken, even if not everyone notices.
I wish you a speedy recovery Pashid.
+1

I don't care for necropolis crafting. It's something that isn't going to be added to core, and I have no desire to use something which is going away permanently. Not after what happened to Harvest.

However, currently I am forced to engage with the system. The corpse UI obstructs the screen and my loot so I must stuff them into the morgue. Eventually the morgue gets full so I'm forced to do crafting so I can clean it out.

Could I just fill coffins? Sure, but that clogs up my inventory which is also pretty annoying.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
The coffin UI is actually an in-season April Fool's Joke, right?

Surely this is not what GGG considers good gameplay design.
I think the real question here is, why aren't all players engaging in grave crafting?
What are some of your reasons?
I don't like that you have to
1. Collect 88x coffins per craft (maximum chance)
2. Stack ridiculous amounts of scarcer / rarity to achieve great results
3. Use external tools to calculate what the potential outcomes and requirements are to obtain your desired item
4. Imagine an item worth creating
5. Potentially not even get close to the item you're crafting because you didn't stack enough x, y, z
6. The good modifiers don't have tags (suppress, block etc)

Just to name a few...
"
Jixa87 wrote:
I think the real question here is, why aren't all players engaging in grave crafting?
What are some of your reasons?
I don't like that you have to
1. Collect 88x coffins per craft (maximum chance)
2. Stack ridiculous amounts of scarcer / rarity to achieve great results
3. Use external tools to calculate what the potential outcomes and requirements are to obtain your desired item
4. Imagine an item worth creating
5. Potentially not even get close to the item you're crafting because you didn't stack enough x, y, z
6. The good modifiers don't have tags (suppress, block etc)

Just to name a few...

I like blasting maps. I never craft.

You know what's hampering my enjoyment of said blasting maps?

THESE DAMN COFFINS. Everytime my screen clutters up with coffins it's infuriating.

"
Just click them away lmao

Yeah stop fighting monsters to click away actual garbage so that in 64 clicks you can go to the Graveyard and click away actual garbage another 64 times.

Brilliant wonderful awesome thanks.

They are literally scam pop up ads designed to waste my time.

Get these damn things out of my maps

"
Just go to standard lmao

League is good. The coffin UI isn't. It is bafflingly terrible design.
Last edited by SyrupBuccaneer on Apr 23, 2024, 6:18:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info