T17 needs to go or become something else.

They are just too much, build diversity is down to like 3 now because of t17, making a new character and trying new stuff for what if the end game is this overtunned.
IGN: Ziggro
"
Kreakor wrote:
With the introduction of t17 i was hyped. Loved the idea of bridged content, but its clear to everyone now that it has failed entirely.

They are pure cancer to run unless you have a +500 div build with an aura bot. I just sell mine and it seems everyone else is starting to do the same, as the price have tanked.

Only the top 1% are running these if not even less. So the "bridge" content has become a literal wall for almost everyone.

I've cleared 5 maps so far in 3 weeks, and it was pure pain every time. So if i want to do ubers i would have to buy fragments. Before all it took was a click.

Second reason why it's failed is the economy. All scarabs but the rare ones are basically worthless headhunter is 10 divines and a mageblood is only 110.

Third reason is all the good loot that the normal bosses used to drop are now moved to ubers. This make farming them pointless

Cyrus drops nothing good
Shaper not even dying sun anymore
Elder maybe a shitty watchers eye
exarch only has the shield
Eater 1 item if your lucky
Maven awakened gems if your lucky. Your better off farming invitations and then selling the mavens writ.

All other good drops are now locked behind t17 maps.

This needs to change, it's very bad design that has blocked 95% of the player base from killing ubers.

Totally agree here on everything.

The game is so badly designed at the moment, that even if they revert back to any patch from 3.17 to 3.23 it will be an improvement
even if they revert back to a
"
ziggro wrote:
They are just too much, build diversity is down to like 3 now because of t17, making a new character and trying new stuff for what if the end game is this overtunned.

Overtuned?? Remember this is already nerfed, top players like Kripp quits, Ziz thinks T17 is harder than Ubers by a long shot. GGG doesnt overtune :p

Spoiler
I'm a casul, and this league is crap.
T17s are ludicrously overtuned, I specifically rolled one for minimal obnoxious mods in standard and took in my uber bullying char who can facetank the uber shaper slam for about half my lifepool. I got repeatedly oneshot by near invisible ground effects from rares with the map mods not making me meaningfully more vulnerable, just enemies vastly tankier.
The map mods are stupid. I loaded up a T17 and got one shotted 6 times and it filled me with rage that made me not want to play the game at all anymore. I have zero desire to ever play T17s. Zero desire to adapt and play again (most of which involves just applying chaos to map or getting 100% crit reduction on gear.) Just feelings of disgust and an overwhelming desire to log out.

All farming and loot is warped around T17s. The economy is warped around T17s because all loot is warped around T17s (gotta chaos spam that map 30x times to get barrels - now divines are 90c.) Huge downgrade to how the game was before. It's masked by the fact that you can get all mirror-tier rares in every slot for free this league and almost all uniques are cheap as free. In a normal league economy everyone would've quit by now because the game is just stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info