I won't lie to you this is stupid af.

you know what is more stupid than this, in order to nerf this bulls. stuff they tried to nerf everything so hard that any type of farm below tier 17 map are worthless. Just a regular mf enjoyer i was getting like 1 seven years bad luck every 8-10 maps, and 1 apo every 60-70 maps i was content with what i get. Now , i get like 1 seven years every 50 maps, (btw i play 8-mod maps with fully buffed from atlas) i ve yet to get 1 apo its been like 100+ maps (even if i get one apo is worthless too).
Regular mapping pointless unless you aren't map fishing. Crafting is dead. Mf farming dead (except party play or t17s) any type of content farming is dead. Uniq item farming is dead.
Worst balance I've ever seen in a league, and not in a good way.

Having to invest 40div/map in extremely short supply div card scarabs to print div card stacks was surely more balanced overall than this?

At this point the league is so dumb that I'd prefer GGG let everything ride until the last month of league, then shake up everything as a pseudo beta test for the next league to get things in a more reasonable state.
Yep, i wish i could run a t17 lol
IGN: Ziggro
Last edited by ziggro on Apr 19, 2024, 11:59:08 AM
hoho time for those events like Kopo said. This league is a bust.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha wrote:

cant wait to see him compete during the event

on the forum, not in game of course hoho
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

cant wait to see him compete during the event

on the forum, not in game of course hoho
hoho of course :P
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
But a completely separate SSF mode with slightly increased drop rates? Naw don't want to make the people who farm this feel bad that a ssf player also found a rare item.
I have a suspicion that GGG is adding so much top end juice on purpose. Mainly, they want juicers to play POE1, and everyone else to play POE2. Otherwise they risk losing the juicers.
"
Bleu42 wrote:
But a completely separate SSF mode with slightly increased drop rates? Naw don't want to make the people who farm this feel bad that a ssf player also found a rare item.

SSF is not separated. SSF was created as "badge of honor" for people who cried they want it. Because you can change from SSF to trade league any time it will NEVER be never balanced around SSF. And they wont disable migrating because it will turn it into separate mode and now they need to balance even more things and waste even more time.
T17 is the worst thing that has happened to poe i hope in next league they remove t17 or comppletely rework it i been doing t17 scarab farming and making 30-45d per hour its just really stupid it is 100x times more profitable to farm t17 than t16
i made this in 3 days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info