Lags Lags No Fps, what have you done?

After 12 years you have finally managed to integrate a league mechanic that shoots the game. Another PoE2 test at the expense of the players. The Lantern of Arimor causes immense problems. I can no longer play the game even though I still have the same hardware. Temporal Rift is exactly a joke, we tested it. 30 fps goes awry if you do the joke from Spell on. It looks to me like the PoE1 sellout has begun. A real shame.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 4:25:32 AM
Maybe it's time to upgrade your 12 year old hardware then.
Have you tried to run the game on a normal modern rig and not a ancient toaster?
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
It's amazing that after thousands of complaints over the past year from players with 3-5k$+ rigs, there are still some people who believe the root cause of performance issues are old PCs.

Game has been getting worse and worse performance wise since crucible.
"
gabpla111 wrote:
It's amazing that after thousands of complaints over the past year from players with 3-5k$+ rigs, there are still some people who believe the root cause of performance issues are old PCs.

If you get bad performance on a 3-5k$ rig then you either blew half your budget on RGB or don't know how to properly configure your shit.

If you play on a 4core CPU from the last decade your complaints are hilarious. The game evolved, your old stagnant hardware does not.

And what you claim is thousands of players complaining is a vocal minority on the forums and reddit. Performance is fine.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
The game evolved, your old stagnant hardware does not.

What exactly evolved because for me the game looks and run like shit. In campaign for you I bet is ok.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Apr 18, 2024, 5:23:19 AM
"

point

no space for discussions
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
gabpla111 wrote:

If you get bad performance on a 3-5k$ rig then you either blew half your budget on RGB or don't know how to properly configure your shit.

If you play on a 4core CPU from the last decade your complaints are hilarious. The game evolved, your old stagnant hardware does not.

And what you claim is thousands of players complaining is a vocal minority on the forums and reddit. Performance is fine.

When you have no performance issues while playing 2023-2024 AAA games that have much higher system req. compared to poe and you have random fps drops in freaking towns in poe, then yes the culprit is poe's engine.

And nobody argues with the fact that the game's engine has "evolved" over the years. But that doesn't mean its better when comes to performance for a lot a of folks. Simple as that.

And stop clinging to this vocal minority bullsh*t, just as most players who enjoy the game are not active on forums/reddit, the same can be said about the majority of those who have issues/dislike certain changes, etc. They just silently stop playing.
Last edited by gabpla111 on Apr 18, 2024, 12:54:32 PM
"
gabpla111 wrote:
When you have no performance issues while playing 2023-2024 AAA games that have much higher system req. compared to poe and you have random fps drops in freaking towns in poe, then yes the culprit is poe's engine.
If you have fps drops in town your PC is weak. Period. Besides, no 23-24 AAA game is as CPU intensive as PoE when actually playing the game. Facts.

"
gabpla111 wrote:
And stop clinging to this vocal minority bullsh*t, just as most players who enjoy the game are not active on forums/reddit, the same can be said about the majority of those who have issues/dislike certain changes, etc. They just silently stop playing.
You can kick and scream all you want, that is another fact. Whether you like it or not. Players that use the forums and reddit are the minority.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
If you have fps drops in town your PC is weak. Period. Besides, no 23-24 AAA game is as CPU intensive as PoE when actually playing the game. Facts.

Ok. So go to The Rogue Harbour, record you gameplay with some usage data in the background with uncapped fps at your "strong" PC. Thanks!
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info