AW is a good joke in 2024

"
Aynix wrote:

Ofc you can. Just portal out and run next map ^ ^

You kinda have to do them atleast once for stones. This and poeple in general like to do them.
"
kuciol wrote:
Yeap. But you cant just pretend they are not there. With AW you would need another character for them, with srs you do not.

You can cast bladefall or EK of something or other to animate lingering blades. No need to skip bosses.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
"
Jideament wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
at this point. i am up for loot pets. when game drops all this shit bubble currency and shit ton of splinters. at least then ppl can spend more time on spreadsheets they love so mutch

This. I know they're gaining money by consuming players time but, it's 2024, come on now give me a break.

How do you figure that GGG's getting money by consuming player time? If anything they're spending money by increasing the time players spend on their servers and thus taxing their bandwidth. If you're paying a subscrption fee, this makes sense, but if that's the case for PoE, I've got a bridge to sell you.

That's not what I meant. I'm talking about selling cosmetics. If player plays the game longer they will support the game eventually.

Also, by QoL, what I mean is that it's so annoying to cast 17-18 times when your minions disappear. Same for the SRS. I know people will complain about balance and stuff but I don't care balance; I'm not a tryhard. I want to have fun because this is a game, not a real life simulator and casting this skill in front of a boss many times is not fun. IMO, it should work like the Vaal AW after a certain level, but that seems impossible.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

You kinda have to do them atleast once for stones. This and poeple in general like to do them.

That is true only iof you play only one build per league and you made AW as your starter. I dont recommend doing that.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 19, 2024, 4:24:29 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

That is true only iof you play only one build per league and you made AW as your starter. I dont recommend doing that.

The sad part for me. A guy with a single string bow goes like brrrrr on every single endgame content and I'm sitting here trying to dodge hits because my minion's AI sucks.

There are good parts of being a necromancer, obviously. But these topics are way too heavier than good parts in my opinion.
Neden yaşıyorsun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info