3.24.1 Hotfix 2

"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Turtlerer wrote:
"
kyobusa wrote:
A little too late to try and save this league sadly

agree, awaiting the notice for the next league, hopefully its better than this.

You can go, you know. It'll be about another two months before you see or hear anything. They're not cancelling a league over 'economy' issues.
Please, do not have to be so unnecessarily rude.
nice
Can we get a fresh league start? Like, split the servers, keep the old league, but put half of the servers to a v2 Necro league with fresh start, so the people who abused all the bugs and have 100 mirrors can just stay there alone, and normal people can have a fresh and normal economy? :P Im wondering how many people would start fresh, my guess is at least 80%. Come on, make a poll, do it :P Can we also buff drops in regular t16 etc farming strats? Feels like we get much less loot from regular farming then previous leagues.
350+ t14-t16's done - 0x nameless Seer lantern procs, 0x Divines % chance Lantern procs, 2x times Exalts procs.

Where's fairness - here?

While hundreds of ppl was doin dozens of them in first days of the league...

Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 17, 2024, 9:01:22 AM
"
jimbe4mXL wrote:
Can we get a fresh league start? Like, split the servers, keep the old league, but put half of the servers to a v2 Necro league with fresh start, so the people who abused all the bugs and have 100 mirrors can just stay there alone, and normal people can have a fresh and normal economy? :P Im wondering how many people would start fresh, my guess is at least 80%. Come on, make a poll, do it :P Can we also buff drops in regular t16 etc farming strats? Feels like we get much less loot from regular farming then previous leagues.

I actually thought the same. They should just start a vote to fix the economy and bring the population back. Allow all community to vote whether the league should be restarted in a week or two - and maybe that would save this league.

If they won't do this, then I guess this is early finish of the league as already trade feels sh*t, many players left, just look at the player decline:
https://steamcharts.com/app/238960

3m:
https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#3m

6m(see the difference in decline, GGG broke all records, unfortunately on the wrong side of things):
https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#6m

Everybody is discouraged to play - except for those who made big money with all the glitches, bugs, and OP farming strats.

GGG, do what's right by players for once...
"
SebZ_POE wrote:
"
jimbe4mXL wrote:

I actually thought the same. They should just start a vote to fix the economy and bring the population back. Allow all community to vote whether the league should be restarted in a week or two - and maybe that would save this league.

If they won't do this, then I guess this is early finish of the league as already trade feels sh*t, many players left, just look at the player decline:

3m:

6m(see the difference in decline, GGG broke all records, unfortunately on the wrong side of things):

Everybody is discouraged to play - except for those who made big money with all the glitches, bugs, and OP farming strats.

And also, reverse some nerfs that were WAAAY to harsh in your desperate attempt to stabilize things - do these things in conjunction and I guess you stand a chance to still succeed with this league.

Perhaps some of the changes to grave-crafting to further simplify the crafting process would do (like changing rarity of adjacent grave crafts +40%, but removing all types of monsters potentially? it takes way too long to collect all corpses of the same type, same potentially for 5% of craft not being consumed, decrease rarity, make it more special, remove types)

Hope we can see some excitement back.
"
SebZ_POE wrote:
"
SebZ_POE wrote:
"
jimbe4mXL wrote:

3m:

And also, reverse some nerfs that were WAAAY to harsh in your desperate attempt to stabilize things - do these things in conjunction and I guess you stand a chance to still succeed with this league.

Perhaps some of the changes to grave-crafting to further simplify the crafting process would do (like changing rarity of adjacent grave crafts +40%, but removing all types of monsters potentially? it takes way too long to collect all corpses of the same type, same potentially for 5% of craft not being consumed, decrease rarity, make it more special, remove types)

And finally, perhaps some ideas for you to consider alongside all of the above:

Voting System:
* All players who have logged in at least once during Necropolis League and which Account Creation Date exceeds at least 3 weeks period are allowed to vote once for whether the League should be restarted.
* Players who have not participated in Necropolis League or recently created Accounts are excluded from voting (to prevent cases where those who farmed tons of currency would like to keep the existing league in place and create multiple accounts to achieve such outcome)
* Overwhelming majority of players would have to vote for league reset for it to occur.

Further changes:
* Nerfs to Devoted Modifiers were also too harsh and, even though it's been only short couple of weeks since the league start, if someone couldn't join early, they are now highly discouraged from doing so, due to the fact that now all sources of currency and farming strategies almost disappeared from the game after the recent storm of nerfs to pretty much all mechanics.
* Allflames and Coffins problems - perhaps you should think about getting specialized Stash Tabs for that - depending on whether GGG would ever consider it going core, as I understand development resources would have to be assigned to achieve it. I guess that many players would not mind buying additional, well-organized space for those to be able to easily trade Coffins / All Flames in stacks. It would be nice if those currency items could become stackable in some way as well. (Maybe, for more common options, removing Item Level alltogether could help achieve this)
* Some of the changes I outlined previously (changing rarity, removing Corpse Types) could greatly enhance trading experience and make coffins more valuable.
* Adding new node that decreases the chance of the most common Grave Craft Corpses from dropping by 30% (Explicit Modifier +/-, Item Level +/-, Quality modifiers, Sockets/Links, Randomise)
* Adding new node that decreased the chance of Unique Craft Coffins being dropped
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Some interesting facts from poe.ninja statistics.

Out of total ~95k characters there on Necropolis trade - 13.600 have Mageblood equiped already.

Not 600, not 1600 - but 13.600.

(we are only 2.5 weeks in the league) :D

Another good reason to consider a reset, I guess.

Mageblood is considered by many an end-game goal.

"Let me tell you a story about a league that ended in two weeks".

3m:

[/quote]

Hope we can see some excitement back. [/quote]

Voting System:
* All players who have logged in at least once during Necropolis League and which Account Creation Date exceeds at least 3 weeks period are allowed to vote once for whether the League should be restarted.
* Players who have not participated in Necropolis League or recently created Accounts are excluded from voting (to prevent cases where those who farmed tons of currency would like to keep the existing league in place and create multiple accounts to achieve such outcome)
* Overwhelming majority of players would have to vote for league reset for it to occur.

Further changes:
* Nerfs to Devoted Modifiers were also too harsh and, even though it's been only short couple of weeks since the league start, if someone couldn't join early, they are now highly discouraged from doing so, due to the fact that now all sources of currency and farming strategies almost disappeared from the game after the recent storm of nerfs to pretty much all mechanics.
* Allflames and Coffins problems - perhaps you should think about getting specialized Stash Tabs for that - depending on whether GGG would ever consider it going core, as I understand development resources would have to be assigned to achieve it. I guess that many players would not mind buying additional, well-organized space for those to be able to easily trade Coffins / All Flames in stacks. It would be nice if those currency items could become stackable in some way as well. (Maybe, for more common options, removing Item Level alltogether could help achieve this)
* Some of the changes I outlined previously (changing rarity, removing Corpse Types) could greatly enhance trading experience and make coffins more valuable.
* Adding new node that decreases the chance of the most common Grave Craft Corpses from dropping by 30% (Explicit Modifier +/-, Item Level +/-, Quality modifiers, Sockets/Links, Randomise)
* Adding new node that decreased the chance of Unique Craft Coffins being dropped [/quote]

New League Perks:
* To make up for the time loss and further encourage participation, first week of the new League post-reset would give all players a buff increasing Experience Gain from all sources by 20%.
* Quantity and Rarity blessing, 10% for both for the first week of the League post-reset.
* The above perks would make it way more attractive to the existing players and potentially new players who were observing the league, but never played and were discouraged by many problems encountered and reported by streamers/youtube creators etc. (Majority of the existing players went through the campaign numerous times, that would decrease the grief related to reset of progression)

All of the steps combined together would start a huge storm on YT/Twitch - I guess you could easily get traction from very popular streamers, and their support (just look at some videos about your nerfs, and generally about the league and notice how negative they were).

I'd really love to see this league going on for quite a while, but that's not possible if we'd stick to the existing economy that's already completely destroyed. (14k magebloods in 2.5 weeks, huge gap in currencies between top and bottom players, new players stand no chance in catching up)
"
SebZ_POE wrote:
"
SebZ_POE wrote:
"
jimbe4mXL wrote:

3m:

Voting System:

Further changes:
* Adding new node that decreased the chance of Unique Craft Coffins being dropped

New League Perks:
* To make up for the time loss and further encourage participation, first week of the new League post-reset would give all players a buff increasing Experience Gain from all sources by 20%.
* Quantity and Rarity blessing, 10% for both for the first week of the League post-reset.
* The above perks would make it way more attractive to the existing players and potentially new players who were observing the league, but never played and were discouraged by many problems encountered and reported by streamers/youtube creators etc. (Majority of the existing players went through the campaign numerous times, that would decrease the grief related to reset of progression)

All of the steps combined together would start a huge storm on YT/Twitch - I guess you could easily get traction from very popular streamers, and their support (just look at some videos about your nerfs, and generally about the league and notice how negative they were).

I'd really love to see this league going on for quite a while, but that's not possible if we'd stick to the existing economy that's already completely destroyed. (14k magebloods in 2.5 weeks, huge gap in currencies between top and bottom players, new players stand no chance in catching up)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info