❄️The Snowflake - Cold Crit Holy Relic of Conviction - shatters, zoomzoom, bossing, T17 ❄️

"
cmphx wrote:

I am wondering, how are you generating corpses with this setup relaibly? I would be a bit scared with bone offering uptime without desecrate or Corpsewalker.

Yeah.. After much testing, I find keeping the uptime on both Offering is too inconsistent on bosses w/o Desecrate. In maps maybe it won't be a problem since there are many corpses.

Maybe Darkness Enthroned is better since you can have stun immune by having "Chance to avoid being stunned" on both Ghastly Jewels & other good minions mods there.

I also find putting Assassin's Mark on 8-sec triggers is too unreliable, cause sometimes it just miss & you have too wait another 8 secs on cooldown. Do you think moving Steelskin onto the weapon and have a Mark on Hit setup would be better? You'll be missing out some mark effect but it will be much more consistent.

Also got lucky with my corruption after days of buying out all 26% suppression boots lol XD
Last edited by khangng147 on Apr 19, 2024, 10:55:41 AM
"
khangng147 wrote:
"
cmphx wrote:

I am wondering, how are you generating corpses with this setup relaibly? I would be a bit scared with bone offering uptime without desecrate or Corpsewalker.

Yeah.. After much testing, I find keeping the uptime on both Offering is too inconsistent on bosses w/o Desecrate. In maps maybe it won't be a problem since there are many corpses.

Maybe Darkness Enthroned is better since you can have stun immune by having "Chance to avoid being stunned" on both Ghastly Jewels & other good minions mods there.

I also find putting Assassin's Mark on 8-sec triggers is too unreliable, cause sometimes it just miss & you have too wait another 8 secs on cooldown. Do you think moving Steelskin onto the weapon and have a Mark on Hit setup would be better? You'll be missing out some mark effect but it will be much more consistent.

Also got lucky with my corruption after days of buying out all 26% suppression boots lol XD

I agree on Assassin's Mark, I put it there because I am lazy, but for bossing you can just move Discipline/Zealotry in there and switch out Assassins Mark to self cast. Auras in fact do not get triggered when in the sword, you can cast them normally still. And grats on the boots :D
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Thanks for your sharing.
I have 2 qiestions.
1)Since HR does not affected by cast speed, why do we choose a chieftain spectre which grants frenzy balls?
2)is maheblood a great option?
"
george90119 wrote:
Thanks for your sharing.
I have 2 qiestions.
1)Since HR does not affected by cast speed, why do we choose a chieftain spectre which grants frenzy balls?
2)is maheblood a great option?

1) 3x Frenzy charges = 12% more damage, that applies to HR. and 12% attack and cast speed is good for clearspeed to (whirling/flame dash)

2) yes, but only defensively (elemental flask, armor flask, easier gearing because can have resist)
Thanks for your response.
Are there some recommendation for defense spetres?
"
george90119 wrote:
Thanks for your response.
Are there some recommendation for defense spetres?

You can check https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Raise_Spectre#Combat_Support_and_Distraction , I think undying evangelists are very good with the protective bubble + meat shield they stay close. also there is a new one , harvest beast, I forgot the name but you can ask in global 6666 for help
It is hard to get either 1R1G4B or 1R2G3B. I have tried to replace critical damage gem by awakened add fire damge gem in pob. It cause around 25% less damage. Is there any other good choice for red socket?
"
george90119 wrote:
It is hard to get either 1R1G4B or 1R2G3B. I have tried to replace critical damage gem by awakened add fire damge gem in pob. It cause around 25% less damage. Is there any other good choice for red socket?

awakened added fire is your best bet. make sure your Lancing steel then only applies lightning damage, and check "enemy was hit by lightning damage" in the POB instead.
Hi, this is my POB.
https://pobb.in/7o3FtbFpYrdS
Could you please check what happens to my cold conversion HR build?
The differences I notice between mine and yours are:
1)The body armour(mine is 2R1G3B):awakened added fire damage instead of critical damage support.
2)The AG gear: dying breath instead of kingmaker; leercast instead of high buget helmet; put +1 curse on boots so no scorch
Are these differences make my damage be 1/3 of yours?

"
george90119 wrote:
Hi, this is my POB.
https://pobb.in/7o3FtbFpYrdS
Could you please check what happens to my cold conversion HR build?
The differences I notice between mine and yours are:
1)The body armour(mine is 2R1G3B):awakened added fire damage instead of critical damage support.
2)The AG gear: dying breath instead of kingmaker; leercast instead of high buget helmet; put +1 curse on boots so no scorch
Are these differences make my damage be 1/3 of yours?

biggest mistake in the PoB: you have a total of 3 relics (2 from gem, 1 from helmet) so put in 3 in "Full DPS" that already solves it.

you have two mistakes in your gear if you use added fire:

1. your sword has flat fire damage, recraft it until your sword/gear has only a bit of lightning damage on it

2. do NOT use taste of hate. it adds cold damage onto your attack, making the EE and the expensive jewels useless because you will never apply cold exposure, completely destroying your dps.

Then the only things you miss is this:

21/20 gem. we do not need 23% quality if you use ehnance3/30q ashes.

better AG gear. especially the boots add alot of dps, and kingmaker is cheap this league.

then you will have the same dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info