Divine drop rate nerf?

right, I get bad luck, but I feel I'm at a pretty insane kill count for not seeing a raw div. You just said last league you didn't get your first divine until 372K kills...I'm at 760k kills without a raw divine drop...over twice that kill count and I'm still waiting for my first raw divine drop.
Imagine thinking they nerfed drop rates

LUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I got 2 Divine and Exalted orbs dropped and used it for THE Vision.
You can probably guess how it ended.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
they slowly sabotage the game to make poe2 more appealing
"
freshphish wrote:
right, I get bad luck, but I feel I'm at a pretty insane kill count for not seeing a raw div. You just said last league you didn't get your first divine until 372K kills...I'm at 760k kills without a raw divine drop...over twice that kill count and I'm still waiting for my first raw divine drop.

Now 12 raw div dropped

Guess im just really lucky.
Why am I still here
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Zandafolf wrote:

They should make it so actually playing the ARPG gets you divine orbs too. That would be pretty cool.

Then divines would be worth nothin and you would just complain as much as now that "you are not getting enough".

Actually it is exactly the opposite.
If you have more divines at their current state, everything will be "cheaper" over time in a league. And here's why:

Divs only really have value because they are engaged in meta craft. So the more of them you have, the more of metacrafts you ll be able to execute. Therefore more divs in the game, make more people engage with crafting, more people rolling more metacrafts for perfect rolls, even more offer on the top tier gear.

This is a nerf against the player's time.

GGG is directly pushing the core game into Ruthless 2.0
You clearly dont know how market in PoE works.
"
freshphish wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Rule number 1: you never depend on raw divine drops unless you have a reliable way to get them (Sanctum for one). Rule number 2: collect several thousand chaos orbs and sell them for 5-7 divines a piece. This is the most reliable way if you are not abusing a mechanic

like many others you are making the leap in logic and assume that I made this post because I am having trouble getting divines or relying on raw divines to gear. I have plenty of divines...just none from raw drops. I wrote this out of curiosity to find out if they changed the drop rate.

yes, i know what RNG is...but at some point the likelihood becomes so unlikely that it makes any reasonable person at least wonder which is why I made this post. 516,000 kills with no raw divines seems like a lot.

You're not crazy. They nerfed all basic currency drops again. Go run a T16 with a very strict filter and see how little bubble gum drops compared to leagues before Affliction. They are fond of stealth nerfing things while the league mechanic acts as a cover for it.
Last edited by Moregaze on Apr 18, 2024, 11:17:46 AM
"
Moregaze wrote:
"
freshphish wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Rule number 1: you never depend on raw divine drops unless you have a reliable way to get them (Sanctum for one). Rule number 2: collect several thousand chaos orbs and sell them for 5-7 divines a piece. This is the most reliable way if you are not abusing a mechanic

like many others you are making the leap in logic and assume that I made this post because I am having trouble getting divines or relying on raw divines to gear. I have plenty of divines...just none from raw drops. I wrote this out of curiosity to find out if they changed the drop rate.

yes, i know what RNG is...but at some point the likelihood becomes so unlikely that it makes any reasonable person at least wonder which is why I made this post. 516,000 kills with no raw divines seems like a lot.

You're not crazy. They nerfed all basic currency drops again. Go run a T16 with a very strict filter and see how little bubble gum drops compared to leagues before Affliction. They are fond of stealth nerfing things while the league mechanic acts as a cover for it.

I had 3 raw divine drops yesterday and I don't even juicy my maps as much. RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG. But I hardly ever have days where I don't find at least one divine
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
As someone who doesnt play end game since Ambush, all currency is dropping like candy all over the place comparing to old times lol.
IGN: Ziggro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info