T17 maps are making me want to quit the game

Try to get 5 way doing a t17 not only made me quit the league, but poe1. Hoping the mistakes done in poe1 don't move to poe2.
"
Aynix wrote:
Honestly I think ubers should be just pure flex content. No entry cost, no loot, just go there to see how strong is your build. Kinda like Hall of Grandmaster in the past (I know it had loot, but the loot was dogshit)

agreed 100%, make them have more modifiers in some kind of linear fashion so that really dedicated min-maxers can flex just how bampf their build is but keep it out of the core gameplay loop
Yeah my build is obliterating any t16 juiced map, and i cant finish a t17 to unlock the 5th slot lol. wtf is even this for
IGN: Ziggro
Well. what you gonna do?
Last edited by Sazzbot on Apr 15, 2024, 1:20:53 PM
Yeap T17 are a mess not fun at all for me. Having to spam chaos to even stand a chance of running the map is hell in itself. T17 seem a good concept overall but seem rushed or not tested enough.

T17 really burnt me out fast this league. I hope when I come back next league T17 maps have been changed in some meaningful way.
yep. i leave league to. t17 just bad. it for streamers and party players. so stupid
"
davadosUK wrote:
T17 seem a good concept overall but seem rushed or not tested enough.

You are one of testers.
Yet another example of a good idea turned to shit because of bad execution.

T17 maps sounded almost perfect in the announcement. Then they turn out to be yet another elevator to funnel power upwards the pyramid to the people able to take advantage of their unecessary power.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Yet another example of a good idea turned to shit because of bad execution.

T17 maps sounded almost perfect in the announcement. Then they turn out to be yet another elevator to funnel power upwards the pyramid to the people able to take advantage of their unecessary power.

Good should be the incentive to play a better char.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Honestly I think ubers should be just pure flex content. No entry cost, no loot, just go there to see how strong is your build. Kinda like Hall of Grandmaster in the past (I know it had loot, but the loot was dogshit)

agreed 100%, make them have more modifiers in some kind of linear fashion so that really dedicated min-maxers can flex just how bampf their build is but keep it out of the core gameplay loop

Agree with this and love the term "bampf" build wonder how many even recall that mode?

I think Ubers should not even have their own drop pool

I really think there's design space in a game as stupidly grindy (outside of shopping mode/metafollowing ofc) for their to be PURE BRAGGING RIGHTS or challenge only content.

Giving the bragging rights mode a loot table, and locking things behind them was a mistake that Chris Wilson himself OUTLINED THREE MONTHS BEFORE THEY MADE THAT EXACT MISTAKE.

At this point ofc they would need to make "Uber plus plus" bragging rights bosses and not give them their own drops or progression rewards.

I think they should do this at a minimum.

lock no rewards behind T17's except Uber plus plus bosses don't drop a fragment, create a single portal to the boss.

Give the boss no special loot table.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info