Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

"
Nomancs wrote:
Who else whould I compare it to if not to my experience and expectations - and t17 are first thing that feel like were designed for me for first time in many leagues.

good, i'm glad youre having fun. you're exactly the type of person GGG makes leagues for. so dont complain about casuals. we get NOTHING except one league.(affliction). thats all casuals ever got
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
Who else whould I compare it to if not to my experience and expectations - and t17 are first thing that feel like were designed for me for first time in many leagues.

good, i'm glad youre having fun. you're exactly the type of person GGG makes leagues for. so dont complain about casuals. we get NOTHING except one league.(affliction). thats all casuals ever got

I disagree, majority of leagues catered to casuals, loot is crazy compared to older leagues, and game supposed to be hard, thats how it was advertised to me years ago.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
Comparng last 5 leagues to 2.XX, GGG caters milion times more to casuals now.

That is biggest bs I heard. Game become the way it is not to cater to casuals. It become this way because no one would want to play "old PoE" nowadays, because in coimparion its utter garbage. Who the fuck would want to play ARPG where you spend 20 seconds to kill blue mobs and you walk 3 screens between each pack of enemies.
Old PoE wasnt "harder". It was just slower and way more boring. The game changed because it had to, otherwise it would die.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

I disagree, majority of leagues catered to casuals, loot is crazy compared to older leagues, and game supposed to be hard, thats how it was advertised to me years ago.

i dont mean to be rude but dude: you think the game is easy because you play 24/7. like come on. you have 40 challenges every league after 2 weeks. speaks for itself. you know you could try SSF or ruthless? or thats too much challenge?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 13, 2024, 12:33:59 PM
Maybe I don't understand something but why the people who claims that the game is easy, or too easy are playing the easiest mode available in the game?
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Dxt44 wrote:
Maybe I don't understand something but why the people who claims that the game is easy, or too easy are playing the easiest mode available in the game?

yeah man the people who keep saying how ez the game is and want to make it harder for EVERYONE, never even tried SSf or ruthless
I have friends playing and I enjoy trading from time to time. Why on the other hand you play something that is too hard instead of any other title?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
I have friends playing and I enjoy trading from time to time. Why on the other hand you play something that is too hard instead of any other title?

who said it was too hard? anyways, 2 of my posts were already deleted so i cant continue this conversation. its a shame us casuals cant even have a convo, as soon as we start making you guys look bad our posts start getting removed,. but they "cater" to us right? have a nice day
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 13, 2024, 12:59:04 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

who said it was too hard? anyways, 2 of my posts were already deleted so i cant continue this conversation. its a shame us casuals cant even have a convo, as soon as we start making you guys look bad our posts start getting removed,. but they "cater" to us right? have a nice day

Just abide by the forum rules like a good online citizen and you can have as much conversation as you want.

Best league in a long while by the way. HCSSF btw
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Just abide by the forum rules like a good online citizen and you can have as much conversation as you want.

Best league in a long while by the way. HCSSF btw

says the guy who was on a 1 year vacation...please teach me all you have learnt in your 1 year beach holiday :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info