T17 Post patch is too difficult for new players who are getting into them now...

"
doomiz wrote:
"
Ayxera wrote:
"
doomiz wrote:
86-88 max res, chaos res capped, 60k-90k armour, ailment immune.
t17 mobs shit on me like im naked.
Tried 2 maps, didn't even see the boss ;D
ggg...gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

You are not explaining the full picture. What were the map mods? How much physical and elemental max hit can you take before being 1 shot? Do you have damage avoidance? Do you have very good life recovery?

I am able to full clear t17s deathless on an off-meta build designed by my self in SSF so I don't think this post is true at all, in fact is is rather misleading. It is not designed for new players.

One had something like: mobs got ~130% more hp, 50%es as hp, ~40% more dmg and maven interfere. (seemed like an easy mod combo compared to the others dunno if im correct)

Second one had 180% of phys taken as extra elemental dmg, extra mob block dmg and some other.

My ehp is 120k, max phys taken 20k, max ele dmg taken 92k, 15% from phys taken as elemental, no extra dmg from crits. (this is without any flasks)

Any info would be greatly appreciated cause this is one of my tankiest characters and it's just getting deleted :|

I was like "how does this guy have half my phys max hit" when I play a champ and you play a jugg with a brass dome but then I saw you only have 3k life..

Few things right off the bat:
- Atziri's Promise does nothing for your build; phys as extra chaos is useless with Brutality support since that prevents damage types other than phys
- very low life on boots, only 50 on helmet

Your life leech is limited by your life total. Most Juggs on HC have a lot more HP and armour. Going Determination + Grace with Iron Reflexes

Another obvious thing is spell suppression gear and taking the Entrench wheel.
Stormshroud setup is awkward. Ideally you get shock avoidance on an abyss jewel (ilvl 70+ can roll up to 50%) and fix it with Essence-crafted boots. Buy a pair with spell suppression fracture and roll with shock. You can get up to 60% from essence on armour, so you can save yourself the Eater implicit on boots (t1 ichor rolls 17% avoidance) which also lets you save 4 points for Crystal Skin

Your tree could then look something like https://pobb.in/kM--y0duLjSF

There's more that can be done but those are the easiest fixes for now
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Told you it was a YOU issue lol

Claimed to be tanky

Not even REMOTELY tanky.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 30, 2024, 6:42:15 AM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Told you it was a YOU issue lol

Claimed to be tanky

Not even REMOTELY tanky.

I said MY tankiest char.
Really constructive feedback btw!

Some1 give this man a nobel prize for his contribution
"
I was like "how does this guy have half my phys max hit" when I play a champ and you play a jugg with a brass dome but then I saw you only have 3k life..

Few things right off the bat:
- Atziri's Promise does nothing for your build; phys as extra chaos is useless with Brutality support since that prevents damage types other than phys
- very low life on boots, only 50 on helmet

Your life leech is limited by your life total. Most Juggs on HC have a lot more HP and armour. Going Determination + Grace with Iron Reflexes

Another obvious thing is spell suppression gear and taking the Entrench wheel.
Stormshroud setup is awkward. Ideally you get shock avoidance on an abyss jewel (ilvl 70+ can roll up to 50%) and fix it with Essence-crafted boots. Buy a pair with spell suppression fracture and roll with shock. You can get up to 60% from essence on armour, so you can save yourself the Eater implicit on boots (t1 ichor rolls 17% avoidance) which also lets you save 4 points for Crystal Skin

Your tree could then look something like https://pobb.in/kM--y0duLjSF

There's more that can be done but those are the easiest fixes for now

Stormshroud was selected just cause i wanted ailment immunity, didn't know if shock only was gonna be good enough.
Good pointers, wasn't aware of the leech limitation, everything you said made sense.
Thank you very much for your time and help, i will look into this :)

You're not even tanky.

Not even remotely.

That is why you died in a t17 yet yo wonder why and blamed GGG.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 30, 2024, 7:43:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info