There is a huge gap between regular mapping and MF

its out of control especially party MF, destroying regular mapping experience.

for years party MF took a great advantage and GGG do nothing about it. it seems PoE is only for the 1-5%.

things got worse in the last few leagues that many players would turn into MF-stacking build once ready.

im not jealous i used to be a MF person but its not fun. its killing PoE.

someone may say you can choose whatever you want to play which is true. the problem is when you spend 10 hours on regular mapping and get 3-5div, while MF get 300-500div and high value uniques. it feels like you are played by the game.

PoE is not that kind of MMORPG. party is more likely to be a tool that you can trade(no need in tencent version), you can ask for help if you need. it should never offer huge MF bonus.

i really hope GGG do something to make regular mapping more in-line with MF.

thanks.

edit:
this topic is about the gap between A and B.

im not talking about how to earn currency, how to farm uniques, how to get what you want.

on the one hand im happy to see people are so optimistic with (party) MF, on the other hand as a hardcore game PoE may be not that kind of game as you guys think.

PoE is not all about number like 100% quantity only means 100% more items. the maximum strategy requires the max MF stats including party bonus. that is to say, casual players have no "right" to use high-cost strategies. you need the max MF bonus to magnify the effect such as divination farm.

its not 100%+50% that simple.

sorry for hurting someone's interests.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Last edited by lonestaRip on Apr 17, 2024, 4:19:14 AM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 10:11:49 PM
stop crying, the game is dumping out currency for everybody that applies minimal effort
Sorry I dont have photoshop or any real artistic skill

Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
They should remove all party bonus, since they can stack MF by their party members.
Is it really? I don't play that much and in less than 2 weeks I am already sitting on about 300 divines. It seems that every new league gives more and more currency to everybody, not just those who focus farm it.

"
10 hours on regular mapping and get 3-5div

This is a lie and you should feel bad about it. You can get this much in about an hour without heavy investment.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Apr 12, 2024, 1:56:20 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Is it really? I don't play that much and in less than 2 weeks I am already sitting on about 300 divines. It seems that every new league gives more and more currency to everybody, not just those who focus farm it.

"
10 hours on regular mapping and get 3-5div

This is a lie and you should feel bad about it. You can get this much in about an hour without heavy investment.

so why dont you use some of that currency? your char looks like it has about 5 divs invested in it. you are on a 5 link still.
Oh, that? Well, you can check the other one with the Mageblood. But right now I am considering what build I want to use. I think I already know and will start leveling him today.

Also, just to prove my point here is my Wealthy Exile profile

You can see my Mageblood purchase on 10th and how many divines roughly I have left. It says 400 but I believe 300 is a better estimate since I am not planning to sell everything in my stash

In fact, its even better because I managed to farm all this on a 5-link, hilarious
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Apr 12, 2024, 2:05:25 AM
im glad the rogue exile farm worked out well for you. unfortunately they patched it before most of us could benefit from it
What? I never used a single scarab to farm.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
im glad the rogue exile farm worked out well for you. unfortunately they patched it before most of us could benefit from it

its a classic example of "it doesnt effect me thus you are wrong/i disagree with you".

different people have different skill levels and use different builds. one thing frustrating about this forum is people tend to tunnel vision and just measure everything with their current skill level.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info