T17 - solo only

"
Baharoth15 wrote:
Imo there should be a skill restriction on t17 maps that prevents meta skills from doing damage. Lowskillers playing SRS and shit don't deserve that 5th map device slot.

And who decides what the meta skills are? Because popularity and power have nothing to do with each other, especially if we're talking about the softcore trade challenge league.

There are objectively broken OP skills in every patch which almost nobody is playing, and incredibly weak dumpster-tier builds in every patch which are stupifyingly popular. RF is more popular than Explosive Arrow right now, and I guarantee you can clear T17s a lot faster, easier, safer, and cheaper on EA Champion than RF Chieftain.
In every game i've ever played the "meta" referred to what's played the most. So it would be about popularity first. In most of those games there was a stronger connection between power and popularity than it is in POE due to them being PvP games but that doesn't change the meaning of the term.

So in my mind the meta would probably have to be what POE Ninja shows, as bad as a representation as it might be but there isn't really a better option.

We could ofc start a community wide discussion regarding which skills are the most powerful but i doubt there would even be a consense on the top 5 nevermind anything beyond that so...
"
Nomancs wrote:
T17 shouldn’t allow party or boosts, so only map owner could enter - 5th map slot should reward spare time and trading.

I translated your statement.
agreed on making T17 solo.
but if you do this please don't forget to move 5th slot somewhere else.

I hate bossing and never be able to kill any uber boss lol.
Last edited by evilband7 on Apr 15, 2024, 2:10:56 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Berzal wrote:
Because many ppl dont want to make another build which can farm this shit and then re-spec back. For example if build a pure mapper, something like blade vortex - he dont give a f*ck about this maps,he needs only 5 slot and for such glass cannon with huge aoe and not the best survive is almost impossible to do t17 boss without mirror investment.

Maybe a shocking surprise for you but you don't need mirror tier gear in order to run t17 even on a glass cannon build. If you build a glass cannon for mapping and fail to build up a decent defense that's on you cause the damage requirements to clear maps fast are non existent and you don't require a mirror tier weapon, gear, level 100 and whatnot other crazy rocket science for it.

Sure,i can lvlup and build character for t17 runner for may be 15-20 divs. Whats the point if i drop this after and i need only 5 slots? Or you think that i wanna take a risk on my necro with AG( 10~30 divs gear inside him)// which almost impossible to protect on such maps? No, i dont.

Similar situation was for me in prev league with legion,but legion needs much less specific investment/less specidic build and can be done on any character without huge pain in ass/without respec. I did it once and forget about them and didnt complain on forum.

Everybody was happy. I dont like t17 content at all.

Thats why remove 5 slots from t17 and place them behind normal sirus or legion + make them solo - i agree. Everybody will be happy,no?
Last edited by Berzal on Apr 15, 2024, 2:44:38 PM
No if you can't clear a t17 ON YOUR OWN you shouldn't be able to have a 5th slot sorry.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 15, 2024, 2:56:05 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
No if you can't clear a t17 ON YOUR OWN you shouldn't be able to have a 5th slot sorry.

Wow, just wow, what a statment.

Community in this game is one worst i ever met.
Really this game is designed for 0,1% no lifer
"
Melissir wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Have an incentive to make a better char to play better.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nomancs wrote:
T17 shouldn’t allow party or boosts, so only map owner could enter - 5th map slot should reward skilled and geared.

No, you are just salty about MF party play making less divines an hour than solo.
"
Melissir wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Chances are that if you aren't able to clear a T17 by yourself you will not make great use of the 5th slot anyway so lel.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info