Thanks for a ruined eco

"
Sarciss wrote:
its not fomo if youre actually missing out big time by not playing degenerate strats

Came here to support this. Moreover, the problem with crashing prices of chase items is that, well, they stop being chase items. That just makes the game worse, especially since people often play with the goal of getting a chase item in mind.

Hell, I did that last league, where I was done with 40/40, but didn't feel like quitting, so I farmed a mageblood. I got it, equipped it, said nice, and alt+F4'd not to return for months.

Chase items being too common breaks this type of gameplay, especially when HH and MB are involved, because those are super-versatile in terms of how many builds can aim for them.

HH, a chase item, costing less than half of omniscience, a build-enabling item, is fundamentally wrong.
Look at the bright side, new league on only round about 13 weeks !
Last edited by Rikku on Apr 10, 2024, 6:00:05 PM
GGG's vision is for players to turn their face up and enjoy the warm golden shower of HHs and MBs from their streamer gods.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
I spent a bunch of time in a game to feel special and now it's like everyone is getting what I already have. I want to feel special! It's not fair. GGG should make an item that one shots everything in the game and give it to just me because I spent 100 hours in this game in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Xyel wrote:
"
Sarciss wrote:
its not fomo if youre actually missing out big time by not playing degenerate strats

Came here to support this. Moreover, the problem with crashing prices of chase items is that, well, they stop being chase items. That just makes the game worse, especially since people often play with the goal of getting a chase item in mind.

Hell, I did that last league, where I was done with 40/40, but didn't feel like quitting, so I farmed a mageblood. I got it, equipped it, said nice, and alt+F4'd not to return for months.

Chase items being too common breaks this type of gameplay, especially when HH and MB are involved, because those are super-versatile in terms of how many builds can aim for them.

HH, a chase item, costing less than half of omniscience, a build-enabling item, is fundamentally wrong.

This. But people don't understand the psychological long-term ramifications on the game and its players. They just want to have the best items short-term having never tried them.

Anyway, I quit and deleted my character. GGG well done
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Apr 10, 2024, 9:18:31 PM
"
ZenJelly wrote:
I spent a bunch of time in a game to feel special and now it's like everyone is getting what I already have. I want to feel special! It's not fair. GGG should make an item that one shots everything in the game and give it to just me because I spent 100 hours in this game in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that hours alone enable you to get an item like that in this span of time by all means, go ahead and try it. Its actually a solid learning curve based on many past leagues how to progress fast, efficiently and how to set up a cheap char that is able to do your desired farming in order to get where u need to be. And yes, in past leagues deeication like that is rewarded. Less so in this one. Though I agree with some of the statements regarding that I have the item and there is no use in compare todays eco to yesterday, so it is at least partly an attitude thing - PARTLY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info