0.9.10d Patch Notes

Version 0.9.10d
  • Scavengers should now no longer throw torches twice.
  • Fixed the effects that play on the glyph wall in the Mud Flats.
  • Fixed the social screen flickering when you hold down the mouse cursor on the noticeboard.
  • Fixed a problem where Fire Trap displayed the wrong damage.
  • Items on the ground are now always shown while they are temporarily allocate to you.
  • Fixed some problems with the unstack UI. You can now use the keyboard to adjust the slider.
  • Some monsters could occasionally receive armour, evasion or energy shield mods when they were not aligned with the respective attributes. This has been fixed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks guys :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Thanks Chris!
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"So, what's this patch about?"

"It's a bug hunt."

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I think you guys broke the website passive tree planner again. lol
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
"
Chris wrote:
Some monsters could occasionally receive armour, evasion or energy shield mods when they were not aligned with the respective attributes. This has been fixed.

Player gear does this.
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
Add the ability to turn down background detail and particle density already. Less than optimal Pc users would greatly appreciate this. Also I would suggest changing the current way waypoint immunity works. i constantly get owned because it takes longer to laod the zone than immunity last and the first thing i see is my dead body. You can simply make the immunity buff last until the character takes some kind of action. Makes alot more sense to begin with.
"
hacintosh wrote:
Add the ability to turn down background detail and particle density already. Less than optimal Pc users would greatly appreciate this.

+1
Same applies to stacking various shader effects. I can play Battlefield 3 on medium, but if I start spamming poison arrow+greater projectiles FPS really goes down and my friends with 'less than optimal' setup are pretty much frozen for couple of seconds.

"
Guadagno wrote:
I think you guys broke the website passive tree planner again. lol

Eep! I'll ask Dylan to fix it tomorrow morning. Thanks.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Will more keybinding options be added in time for open beta?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info