Overall Game Perfomance state - and why GGG is in silenced mode about it?

"
cursorTarget wrote:
You need better PC. 4070 is not so fresh as you think, released in october 2022 it's almost 2 years old GPU. You need something better like 4080 super or 4090 at least. Also it's very questioning not using the latest gamng CPU (it's 14700+ from Intel or 7950x3D from AMD). Don't blame game performance playing on outdated rig or reduce your graphics.

Is that a bait? Haha
How TF do you want people to have an 4090 just to play POE? LMAO
GOSH i m so annoyed about diying non stop in 10k ms spiked maps ....
WHY NOT Detected Instances with so much issues and redirect them elsewhere.
"
Shing4mi wrote:

Is that a bait? Haha

a 4080 or even a 4090 is a future proof investment for the next couple of years of games. not just something good for PoE.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
didira wrote:
It makes no sense.
It's the game and the game engine.
It is your 4 core CPU from 2011 that is below minimum requirements. It doesn't compute. Modern smartphones are more capable than your i5-2500k. It is time to be real and upgrade. Don't blame GGG for not being stuck in the last decade. Software advances and makes use of new technology. Your old hardware doesn't grow.

Not it's not.
The PoE Client is slamming the CPU for no reason that calls for that kind of activity and I'm not even playing the game.
This is sitting in a LOGIN point before Act1 even starts.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Apr 15, 2024, 4:37:22 PM
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
Saying that the Poe engine is better than Unreal engine is like saying that russian lada is better than Lexus .

Utter bullshit.

The Poe Engine is performing suspect operations beyond the fact that you're attempting to play the game, given the conditions of some players being below a line and some being so far over it, that they are expecting to handle end-game in an acceptable way.

An investigation as to what the LOGIN is doing in an endless loop before you even start the game, should be investigated by an outside authority.

Cut the bs* GGG.
The money is getting to your head.
Go back to basics and rethink what you're doing.
You want to make a point, GGG, of blocking what I am saying.

Keep operating under the safety of whomever is making you assholes for doing whatever you're doing.
"
didira wrote:

Not it's not.
The PoE Client is slamming the CPU for no reason

Yes, your cpu is out of touch and too weak to handle the game.
it's about time to upgrade your entire rig cause the decade old stuff won't bring you anywhere performance wise with modern games.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Apr 15, 2024, 4:43:42 PM
"
Silverpelt wrote:
to convince me Linux is a gaming OS.

Isn't it?
"
didira wrote:
I have an i5-2500k and a 1050Ti; 16GB DDR3 memory (1600Mhz). Windows 10 64Bit.

I almost got heart attack reading your post. This hardware... I bet you've stolen it from the museum :D And on top of that you're using office operating system to enjoy 5-10% less FPS :)

As other poster told, it's time to upgrade. At this moment you have several options available.

1. Do not upgrade, wait for 2025 and buy fresh 5090 with 14700K or 14900KS.
2. Buy 4090, wait for the middle of 2025, then sell it on ali / e-bay and buy 5090
3. Buy non-gaming budget card like 4070, 5060 etc but you will have heavy FPS drops at some point. And another thread like "I am having 5070 but PoE laggz!!!!111" will appear. use this option if you're really poor person. The game is still playable with these cards, just don't juice your maps like crazy.
"
Shing4mi wrote:
Is that a bait? Haha

How? What the problem to buy it? PoE is a game with billions of particles and a LOT of shit happening on the screen. You need strong hardware to run it in all possible cases.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Apr 15, 2024, 7:35:09 PM
GGG wants players to migrate over to PoE 2.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on Apr 15, 2024, 8:11:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info