3.24.0c Hotfix 2

Is this game good or bad right now ?
ofc after all streamers and creators made tons of currency from this and other "bugs" or whatever they nerf it so all of us to remain without currency ... no need for anyone to ask why most of the players quit this league and the game.
"
kyobusa wrote:
Is this game good or bad right now ?

its bad
GGG, you guys are dropping hotfixes right and left, while that's awesome, when will these hotfixes actually go live on console?
Rip poe
I'm all for shutting down cheese mechanics that create FOMO, but this definitely was not the way to fix it.

Would have been better to just remove the 10% life loss on hit from rolling, as that's a poorly designed mechanic, and has no counter-play other than "don't get hit". At the very least, disable it until a better solution arises. That was our temporary solution for multiple things in the past, and gave the team time to re-assess the main problems and true solutions.

To top it off, melee builds are getting kicked while they are down again and again this patch. It ain't right. They are the ones that get hit the most, so that mod alone makes those maps impossible for them to play.

I guess people will just have to burn more chaos orbs to make up for it.
"
degas wrote:
No way t17 its a brigde between pinacle and uber.

It's a bottleneck, lol. They hate us having easy access to endgame content, see all the bosses bottlenecked by RNG--we kept complaining until they finally weren't. So now they gatekeep those bosses behind ridiculous maps and call it fair because, well, it's not THEIR fault we can't farm t17s easily now, is it? Nevermind that the bosses behind are easier than the content that's gatekeeping them.

Oh but now that 5 slots are harder to get, they're actually MORE important! Used to be you can get away with 4 slots because half the content is in sextants on voidstones anyway. Now scarabs are more abundant than ever but you need 5 slots to make the most use out of it.

Nothing like artificially bottlenecking content to prolong league retentions.
just a scrub.
Last edited by digitalized on Apr 8, 2024, 3:43:06 PM
So, i was playing just fine this morning (60FPS down to 45~50 while intense activity), and now i got 30 fps in hideout (down to 5 in blight map) and no resolution (pixelated af). Same as it was in league launch.
Can we please get a hotfix for your hotfix? i would love to play but its unbearable at this state.

amazing sirgog you ruined it again
"
akaMarques wrote:
So, i was playing just fine this morning (60FPS down to 45~50 while intense activity), and now i got 30 fps in hideout (down to 5 in blight map) and no resolution (pixelated af). Same as it was in league launch.
Can we please get a hotfix for your hotfix? i would love to play but its unbearable at this state.

same i got dced every map in t16 vaal temple when activate Ritual with rogue exiles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info