T17 Fortress - Strongboxes locked

Nearly all the strongboxes in this map are unopenable. While the minimap shows >50 mobs remaining, there are none detectable anywhere near each locked strongbox. I've run around the map for a few minutes but cannot find any other monsters.

Could the map have spawned the Heist floating watcher mobs that call attention to your location, or possibly counting the petrification statues as a monster? A small amount of the strongboxes did open as expected, but hard to discern the difference.

More complicated is Scarab and Tattoo Allflames were used, but hopefully the ID gives more insight. Bug report image attached near one of the unopenable boxes. There are about 8 in the map that did not open.

BugID: 1,891,342,755

Last edited by banginurgirl on Apr 6, 2024, 6:35:50 PM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 11:08:21 PM
I had the same thing happen in the Sanctuary map. Some boxes did open. I think its the mod "Runes of the Searing Exarch". It's the only similar affix between the maps.
yeap the mod: rune of the searing exarch bug the strongbox.
Same thing happened to me - also with Runes of the SEaring Exarch modifier
same thing for me as well avoid that at all cost just bricked my 4 div map because of it
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
Just had the same thing happen to me - strongboxes were stuck with 0 monsters remaining in the map, also had the exarch runes mod on the map.
I experienced the same issue on the Ziggaraut map. Took a screen shot of the relevant mods. Had about 10 strongboxes. One of them opened, but the bulk of them stayed locked.

Happened to me as well, have the searing exarch mod on my Fortress map.
happened now too

Last edited by Hossedos on Apr 17, 2024, 5:12:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info