Unplayable FPS after patch.

Playing with 3 FPS on Rituals/Blights/Breaches/Expeditios and so on.

FPS just drops drastically in seconds, and even dynamic resolution not helping.

There was no such big FPS problems in Affliction - very rarely.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 6, 2024, 11:41:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 6:43:34 AM
Same here. Especially blight is unplayable.
I also have huge CPU and memory spikes even inside the hideout doing nothing.
I don't have a high end computer, but a laptop with a decent GPU. For a game that has been around 10 years, it should play in a potato. :/
Last edited by B00b on Apr 6, 2024, 10:20:21 AM
Can you both please include your system specs, the OS version and perhaps a screenshot or brief video to help GGG engineers? Thank you,
Deliver pain exquisite
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
32.0 GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home
Laptop Lenovo Legion Y540
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (22483 MB)

Sorry I don't know how to upload an image the link is this
https://imgur.com/a/1JnZIHW
Last edited by B00b on Apr 6, 2024, 11:29:38 AM
"
ultratiem wrote:
Can you both please include your system specs, the OS version

My spec not super endgame one, but all was fine in previous leagues,and in this one game just become unplayable mess in places with a lot of visual effect layers.
Win 10, gigabyte Rtx 2080,64 Gb ram,ryzen 3800x.

[/quote]
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 6, 2024, 12:01:40 PM
As you can see there are spikes of almost 90% and always above 25% of CPU usage even when doing nothing at the hide out and CPU fan goes wild. I need my computer for work, I don't want to toast it.
Up.
GGG take a look into this - and start doing something instead of Stash tabs/Mtx weekend sales announcements.
Im not gonna play next month of the league with ~15 fps in maps.

If you will not deploy a perfomance patch in nearest time - im just leaving until next league, and not only I alone i guess.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 6, 2024, 12:19:54 PM
Im tired. Just tired. No time to be rude. Lags...crashes...fps issues. Again, again and yes again. Its really time for kicking some butts. Ok im rude now. Im sorry. But its ridiculous.
Guys, at least for you the game is working. for me it crashes on the first screen. all the time. I have high end PC.13700+4080rtx+32gbram and its sad. i formatted my pc today. still same issue. funny thing is that D4 works great.
The problem is that every time the game is loading my CPU Cooling VENTS start working harder and become a bit noisy for a few second. It happens in D4 too from time to time but the game is not crashing. i am so disappointed from GGG that they are not even responding or trying to come with a solution.
Here I switched to DX11, it seems that vulkan cooks the CPU. There are sudden FPS drops. This is normal mapping blight event, not a crazy big map.

https://imgur.com/a/6SuB6T2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info