What did they do with soul-eater?

now u know why its called Soul eater ;D literally eat ur soul.
now i see why i'm getting stuck fighting trash mobs that take longer to bring down than kosis in the deeper rounds of simulacrum.

this is so lame. get rid of this or fix it.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Apr 6, 2024, 5:09:30 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
Its not corpse. Its "soul". It needs to kill something. If you are DD and spamming desecrate all the time, it wont do anything. But if you play Skeletons/SRS for example, Im pretty sure those will count as "souls".

Technically, skeletons don't have soul. Maybe zombies, depending how they are created. This is common knowledge.
"

Not perma. They lose stacks over time, like players, instead having it forever like it was in the past.

No, they don't lose stacks at all. We had a single mob stay alive with 90% dr for well over a minute.
Last edited by Adrianwho on Apr 6, 2024, 5:22:53 PM
soul eater needs to be removed. things are immortal especially in delves where its harder to kite
soul eater + temp bubble = win!
"
silentxthreat wrote:
soul eater needs to be removed. things are immortal especially in delves where its harder to kite

Couldn't agree more, a stance I've had since it was added nearly a decade ago, I'm glad at least they recongize it's a problem and are doing ANYTHING to soften or change it.
rework from 100000h man
deal with it
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
"
Aynix wrote:
Welp, minion builds get fucked.

Play Animate Weapon. Soul eaters don't eat weapons. :o)
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info