3.24.0b Hotfix 2

fucking seriously? Abuse early, abuse often?

Everyone in UK got to play for 24 hours of your massively buffed patch, the trade and market got wrecked, videos everywhere of T1 perfect items and 50+ div maps, and those of us who had to work during the day (especially in the US) got almost no time to play and enjoy the same buffs.

Nerfing this before EVERYONE had a chance to enjoy it (yes, including those of us who fucking work during the week and have lives) would have been nice.

fucking abuse often, abuse early
Last edited by LawbringerX on Apr 4, 2024, 1:49:44 AM
"
nevergiveup69 wrote:
So all the streamers and early people got away scot free with 50+ div per map ???? everyone else get nerfed lmao that sucks. Very classic move team.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
lmao
So the people before my playtime can get 50+ divines but when my playtime comes I've got nothing with the high price of items.
Thanks GGG
This league is a joke
"
nevergiveup69 wrote:
So all the streamers and early people got away scot free with 50+ div per map ???? everyone else get nerfed lmao that sucks. Very classic move team.

I mean, what do you want them to do at this point? They clearly overbuffed it,now they have to nerf it or the economy is fucked for the rest of the league.

A lot of people have been abusing this mechanic, when the streamers started doing it the damage was already done.

That's why divines didn't go for more than 140c, people were abusing this bullshit mechanic
Last edited by Chaser8 on Apr 4, 2024, 1:54:49 AM
Instead of just hotfixing the issue why not crack down on the ppl that abused this exploit and remove the divines they got
Last edited by Krissex on Apr 4, 2024, 1:53:04 AM
Please, do the rollback of servers if it possible or restart the league, the economy is completely dead and league is unplayable for remaining 3 months
I didn't even know that was a mod. Thanks GGG.
Eat your vegetables.
I think they wanna see 15k player avg on 2nd week after start league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info