3.24.0b Hotfix 2

Ah yes, two or three posts on reddit and the mechanics are made so rare so as to never be seen again. I've still never even seen a divine eldritch/exarch altar after 1K+ hours since 3.17. Oh yeah - still never seen an Aul since Delve, and I Delve to 300 every league!

Really loving my odds of having fun and and being rewarded for my time this league.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I see everyone complaining about economy and how its ruined. If GGG havent stepped in and nerfed it, everything wouldve been ok - if its 10d, ok, its 10d and i have them. But now anyone who jumps in maps would have hard time finding anything they can afford. Its like ssf in trade league because you cant afford it. Need to mention that the player base on consoles is lower now than the final 2 weeks of affliction. And you are making it worse with such nerfs. I wasnt able to play that much and just saw a single alternating scepter in the whole ps5 league for 20d. I dont have them and i wont see them like never. So my build is already gone.
This patch killed the league. There is no loot. We had 2 days of loot and you turned it off. GG GGG
"We gave the powerplayers free divs. Now we take it away before the normal players ever see it."

Yeah, sounds like a GGG league.

[Removed by Support]

Really? 5 year mute?
Last edited by YesImEvil on Apr 4, 2024, 10:06:27 PM
this is so bad...
Worst band-aid fix ever! People didn't have time to no-life the game and abuse the system now don't get the currency to do anything for the rest of the league. People had thoudsands of maps lying around now just gonna snow-ball the ecomony forever
this really ruined my leaguestart
I've read through a lot of complaints and I think- yeh I can understand the people a little. It feels quite unfair to be set at disadvantage while other players pushed in a lot of time and somewhat "abused" an overbuff that clearly was a bit out of the place.

On the other hand, there had something to be done. What would have been the right solution here? Delete everyone's progress to nuke the divines out of the economy? That would have ended the league for me at least. Letting it slide and keep it in as-is? As some stated already, the mirror price went full overboard. But, the market will regulate itself over time. Be it by players "being done" with the league, the divines spent or used, the league will go on. So what?

I feel even happier now that I decided to play this league in SSF, because I actually do enjoy the idea of the current crafting mechanic, I do enjoy the variety of map juicing GGG is experimenting with (scarabs, lantern, allflame, new atlas tree...). And while Im also not 100% agreeing on everything, playing SSF gave me a away to discover those parts of the game again that can be really fun, if all the pressure of competition and being the fastest, richest, hardest guy on softcore is taken away from me. GGG tries to listen to the people and to cater the majority of them, as seen with the buff-patch addressing almost all points players/streamers have been critizied.

I still enjoy the league and will keep playing it.
Afterall, the game is free. If youre that unhappy with it, knock at Blizzard's door and then tell, if that was the better experience for you ;) You dont have to like the league, but please dont flush GGG with so much salt. Thats also not a fair move.
"say you hate your player base wihtout saying you hate your player base "

"These modifiers, as well as the modifiers for Dropped Jewellery is converted to Divine Orbs, Exalted Orbs and Orbs of Annulment are now Rarer, notably in white and yellow Maps.
The number of monsters in the Allflame Ember of Frogs and Allflame Ember of Rats packs have been lowered."

was this just here for streamers?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Apr 5, 2024, 5:05:10 AM
This is the worst league of all time, no balance, 3-4 normal builds that can farm all the content, if I want to play what I want, I can't do it because... I won't be able to play end game content. It’s actually a joke about the Devines, people who could play in a day got 500+ Devines and the market just collapsed in a day, thanks GGG, it’s a skip.
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info