3.24.0b Hotfix 2

"
wotad wrote:
"
KeiranPOE wrote:
So basically anyone that wasn’t playing throughout the night when the patch dropped after midnight, or people who work on Wednesdays or at all, is missing out on 60+ divines on an already grossly inflated economy. This isn’t a very widetime moment.

So just like every league where there is a good strat and you get punished if you dont do it? Shocking.

There is a rogue exile strat thats very good atm, can do that and make good shit.

strat might be only viable today until 3.24.0C Hotfix3 releases tomorrow as far you are concerned lmao
Abusers getting rewarded, meanwhile at lvl 90, i have only dropped 1 div.

No supporter pack from me this time, was actually considering the turtle hideout pack.

Think ill be going back to Last Epoch instead.. first league ill miss since harbinger league.
"
larsclod wrote:

No supporter pack from me this time, was actually considering the turtle hideout pack.

Think ill be going back to Last Epoch instead.. first league ill miss since harbinger league.

There are new ways to make money tbh , reddit over hyped how many people were doing this. Go back to LE though where it has like 0 endgame or real progression.
Last edited by wotad on Apr 4, 2024, 1:04:02 PM
Last league was super nice, despite the currency drop rates. I had a lot of fun playing it, made 40 challenges on two accounts.
But this league - I don't want to play at all! Tried to league start few days ago due to low amount of free time. And it's not fun at all. Mobs just punish me without a reason (
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Last edited by ProGameZ on Apr 4, 2024, 1:10:32 PM
Remember, they do this to avoid players feeling that you need to assemble a 6 person party hahahahaha
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Saw ruetoo make 200+ divines. having a blast, having fun, saying "best league" etc. Was at work, but was excited to have time to try the strat myself, got the scarabs and stuff last night and tried a little, 1 seer, but fully prepared to go ham today and at least get lucky ONE time. all it takes is one time to 4x my current currency.

then boom, nerfed. nice! back to, I dont even know what the f strat...bro, this league is changing too much too fast. it's hard to dedicate to some strategy when every other day a new strat pops off, no lifers abuse and profit, but then nerfed the following day, leaving those busy with life to rot in the dumpster and be MILES behind in profit.

I REALLY hope, in cases like these, GGG gives out unmaking orbs, at the least. In gacha, if the devs make mistakes or maintenance, they give out stuff as compensation. here, there's no compensation, just "F you, we're changing what you built an entire atlas strategy around and you get nothing", so aside losing the strategy for money, we also lose chaos to get get unmaking orbs. bleh. Do I even try graveyard crafting for sick items when that could be nerfed anyday too??
"
ZarekSouga wrote:
Saw ruetoo make 200+ divines. having a blast, having fun, saying "best league" etc. Was at work, but was excited to have time to try the strat myself, got the scarabs and stuff last night and tried a little, 1 seer, but fully prepared to go ham today and at least get lucky ONE time. all it takes is one time to 4x my current currency.

then boom, nerfed. nice! back to, I dont even know what the f strat...bro, this league is changing too much too fast. it's hard to dedicate to some strategy when every other day a new strat pops off, no lifers abuse and profit, but then nerfed the following day, leaving those busy with life to rot in the dumpster and be MILES behind in profit.

I REALLY hope, in cases like these, GGG gives out unmaking orbs, at the least. In gacha, if the devs make mistakes or maintenance, they give out stuff as compensation. here, there's no compensation, just "F you, we're changing what you built an entire atlas strategy around and you get nothing", so aside losing the strategy for money, we also lose chaos to get get unmaking orbs. bleh. Do I even try graveyard crafting for sick items when that could be nerfed anyday too??
GGG doesn't give or restore items. Enjoy the F you.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
ZarekSouga wrote:

You can still do the strategy and make decent money but it did need a nerf. I dont think graves will get touched but who knows.
Last edited by wotad on Apr 4, 2024, 1:23:53 PM
"
ashburn40 wrote:
But why would you nerf it like this instead of preventing the devoted mods from being rerolled if you didn't actually complete the map? makes no sense?????

Not to defend them
But probably a technical limitation to do that quick
"
wotad wrote:
"
larsclod wrote:

There are new ways to make money tbh , reddit over hyped how many people were doing this. Go back to LE though where it has like 0 endgame or real progression.

you are in this thread talking BS about how there are infinite strat that are equal or better, yet you haven't mentioned a single one...you are either BS-ing or just being a contrarian and a shill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info