[Removed by Support] the trading system of this game

"

Your first comment was perfect, then you ruined it by acting this way to a simple question you could have easily answered. You took the time to reply anyway, so adding 1 minute to explain and then actually help someone... you get it.

@wickedmaki,

Bots require scripts and some human input to operate in a system that closely monitors bot-like behaviour. Scripts with baked in irregularities and inconsistencies in behaviour are require to avoid detection. If it was a simple auction house, bots would 100%, without a doubt have complete and utter control of the market. Anything that ever undercut their prices, within milliseconds would be bought up, then giving bots leverage to incrementally raise the floor price of all currencies, items, etc. Anyone who put a higher price? Who cares. Bots already control the market to a large degree, though an auction house in this game would mean complete and utter control by bot farms in the East.

I mean not really, games have auction houses that aren't affected by bots with much more nuanced economies than a poe league. GGG could do many different novel things to make bots lose currency every trade. Even if they couldn't do that, what difference would adding more bots to the bot trade market do anyway. Like 90/100 trades I make are literally with automated bulk buyers.

Other companies easily figured this out.
"
leolegall wrote:
I have sent 15 minutes yesterday trying to trade a divine for chaos so a could by mapping itens for my character, i had to give up as none of the 30 people i message from pathofexilecom/trade would anserw me, today i was buying divines with chaos orbs because i saw that the price had increased a lot from yesterday and i got scamed by a guy giving me regal orbs instead of divines, lost 90% of
all the curency i had.
Why is every single aspect of this game so good from the endgame to gems conbination machanics while the trading is from game development of the last century? it is the aspect that me quit so many leagues because i just can't deal with spending 3 hours trading to maybe get a item i want indead of playing the other parts of the game that aren't this horrendus.

To send a trade message to 30 people, you need less than 30 seconds, not 15 minutes if you know how to use a trade site.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info