Worst league in a good long while... (makes sense with Tencent owning 100% of GGG now)

"
Ulsarek wrote:

But hey, I get it - China bad, upvote to the right. Cheers.

Has nothing to do with China and everything to do with Tencent killing every game they touch. But hey, what is history? Maybe this will be Tencents turning point. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
PoE Enjoyer for over a decade, and counting...
"
Xalg wrote:
"
Ulsarek wrote:

But hey, I get it - China bad, upvote to the right. Cheers.

Has nothing to do with China and everything to do with Tencent killing every game they touch. But hey, what is history?
The last time I checked League of Legends is doing fine. So is Warframe. Just to name a few. Yeah nah, believe what you want but PoE will be just fine. Bad leagues happen. You will be back for the next one and if it is any good, deep down, you know you will be tempted to get another pack down the road.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Apr 1, 2024, 11:12:53 AM
china taking over the world one game at a time...
"
Xalg wrote:
3000+ hours... I lost interest by tier 8 maps. It's a forced wildwood with the option to pick which mobs get the mods, and 2 more types of things to loot. NONE of this is what anyone wanted. NONE of this....

But it makes sense with GGG selling ALL 3,333,333 shares(Chris sold his off) to Tencent. Now that they own the entire game, it starts to head to the trash can. Sucks... seems even GGG sells out to greed over quality.

An extra MONTH and this is what we get. I guess I expect too much from GGG these days. They ARE owned entirely by Tencent now, who only cares about profit not products. I can safely say PoE/PoE2 will never get another cent from me.

Thinking that this is Tencent fault is just so stupid Im not even suprised someone thought it. Tencent does nothing. They are invenstorts, not game directors.
There is WAY more chance that now that GGG sold their shares they do not need to care anymore and just do bare minimum.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 1, 2024, 11:28:23 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Xalg wrote:
3000+ hours... I lost interest by tier 8 maps. It's a forced wildwood with the option to pick which mobs get the mods, and 2 more types of things to loot. NONE of this is what anyone wanted. NONE of this....

But it makes sense with GGG selling ALL 3,333,333 shares(Chris sold his off) to Tencent. Now that they own the entire game, it starts to head to the trash can. Sucks... seems even GGG sells out to greed over quality.

An extra MONTH and this is what we get. I guess I expect too much from GGG these days. They ARE owned entirely by Tencent now, who only cares about profit not products. I can safely say PoE/PoE2 will never get another cent from me.

Thinking that this is Tencent fault is just so stupid Im not even suprised someone thought it. Tencent does nothing. They are invenstorts, not game directors.
There is WAY more chance that now that GGG sold their shares they do not need to care anymore and just do bare minimum.

well all in all thats what GGG been doing to poe1 since they announce about
poe 2 separate game.
bare minimum or just testing shit for poe 2 in poe 1. since as they told they can stop getting any support and be fine for like few years.
Well I didnt know they sold the entire game to the CCP. I can roll with ups and downs but this is bad news. My wallet is closed, however ill still play. I started laughing when I saw that the mtx for challenge was literally throwing trash at other players during trades and turning loot into trash to toss on the ground. Coupled with a graveyard, for the dead league and dead horses to beat for terrible rewards. Too on the nose. I'm not thinking poe2 will be my flavor, hope im wrong.

At least now all the out of character changes make sense. I'll refrain from supporting the ccp. thanks for the info.
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:

So you are aware of games that have benefited from Tencent's stewardship?

And the one who suggested that the generalization, "China bad," as a right wing bias needs to read more deeply. I suggest you look for the President's addresses to The Party to get an idea of what the world has to look forward to.

tencent had absolutely 0 influence/say in anything to do with this current leagues design. do you think representatives from tencent are running around gggs design studio telling them to make the crafting menu less user friendly and to lower the drop rates on the league monsters because they have some evil master plan that its gonna make them more profits?

what are you even talking about?

so absurd.
Soooo, Tencent acquired 100% of shares then in a couple of days time Tencent put together and released the Necropolis league all on their own.

Got it.

Last edited by Gulch on Apr 1, 2024, 12:29:39 PM
"
Gulch wrote:
Soooo, Tencent acquired 100% of shares then in a couple of days time Tencent put together and released the Necropolis league all on their own.

Got it.

Programmed in Chinese sweat shops, obviously.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Gulch wrote:

Got it.

its amazing what you can achieve in a few days when you are an evil communist cyborg.

remember the worst thing about these communist cyborgs is that theyre capitalists who are trying to make money.

it makes total sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info