League Is Terrible.

"
Aetherium wrote:
this league is pretty terrible, problem is theres still no competition, last epoch still didnt have any leagues yet, and d4 is a trainwreck

LE may be not a better game . but its definitely more fun then this league
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Aetherium wrote:
this league is pretty terrible, problem is theres still no competition, last epoch still didnt have any leagues yet, and d4 is a trainwreck

if u already havent played it, and then got hit by massive mid cycle nerf sure
Snorkel with the stacked d1ck.

well done sir, stoke the fire!
Last edited by AgnosiousD on Apr 1, 2024, 9:09:08 AM
"
Aetherium wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Aetherium wrote:

but LE dont do mid cycle nerfs. only bug fixes. if you played broken build that exploited bugs thats another story all together :)
Mark from GGG claims he plays the game himself but obviously, it's a lie. Otherwise, these serious problems were noticed. Leagues get worse. I also quit the league today until it gets fixed but probably I won't return.
The main reasons: Forced DD/reflect (I die a lot), corpse crafting is useless and worthless (just another full random lazy designed shit), the mechanic is not avoidable, and buffed packs are too powerful still drop randomized worthless shit. It is worse than Kalandra and Crucible together. I think the Last Epoch way is the future of ARPGs, not POR/POE2 if GGG keeps this attitude. Seasons have been getting worse and worse. If they want new players they must stop doing this. Players feel desperated, helplessness and annoyed,
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Aetherium wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

but LE dont do mid cycle nerfs. only bug fixes. if you played broken build that exploited bugs thats another story all together :)

nice cope, thats sounds so much copium, the levels of copium the ppl that are defending necropolis have. My build went from 4k corruption viable to 1500 corruption viable, it killed any semblance of interest for me to continue playing for the cycle
"
Dxt44 wrote:
They are preparing us for PoE2. I was in hype train, but like holy shit. What is this league even?

Yep. Mathil said PoE2 is very hard.

Skip from me if that is so. I have enough stress irl.
"

nice cope, thats sounds so much copium, the levels of copium the ppl that are defending necropolis have. My build went from 4k corruption viable to 1500 corruption viable, it killed any semblance of interest for me to continue playing for the cycle

hahaha if you lie at least do a believable lie :)
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"

hahaha if you lie at least do a believable lie :)

if you cant play the game doesnt mean other cant
"
Aetherium wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Aetherium wrote:

Oh boi, they nerfed the most broken build that was borderline bugged. What a disaster.. to meta slaves who played it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info