Path Of Exile Mumble/Teamspeak/Vent servers

Hey Guys, you might also want to give Razer Comms a try.

It's still in closed beta so it has some bugs, but it's entirely free.

As i work for Razer, i dont know if i'm going against any ToS here by linking to the page www.razerzone.com/comms

You can sign up, usually get whitelisted within 24 hours and then you can invite your friends. Alternatively i can invite 1-2 guys and you can keep inviting from there.

It's 100% free and provides VoIP and Group chat functionality, and while it's in beta it has some bugs, it's very stable and really great audio quality.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.
why does it say banned permanently from teamspeak server it says "enjoy DVS"

plz help

i would like to be unbanned plz

idk why i was banned
Last edited by ruthlessympathy on Mar 22, 2013, 9:09:51 AM
spam.
Last edited by pneuma on Mar 23, 2013, 7:32:30 AM
Have a teamspeak up and is public for anyone who is wants to come play Path of Exile with some chill people, still expanding our PoE player base but there are still some chill people there. The teamspeak info is: ts.echo-gaming.net If you have any questions regarding the teamspeak, message me on the forums or come talk to me on the teamspeak, I am usually on there most of the day.
ts3.No-Name-Needed.net:9990
Hi Guys,
I just started a youtube channel. I want to feature alot of RPG games on the channel but right now I'm doing Path of Exile because there seems to be alot of interest in it. Currently I'm doing a shadow class ranged build. I would appreciate your views/support please check out my channel and let me know what you think! Thanks!

www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg
www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg
Hi Guys and Girls

I have a Ventrilo server, for those who prefer Ventrilo.
It's only 50 slots atm, but it's free to use.

Host: PoEvent.no-ip.org
port: 3784
"
Pixelmancer wrote:
"Server connection failed: the remote host closed the connection."
Teamspeak Severs

If you would like to try a Multi-Gaming TeamSpeak with a Strong Path of Exile community within it come an give this one a try :-

ts.det0x.net

I'm still enjoying the experience myself an playing POE is so much enjoyable with voice contact between players.
Server Address: ts.beskor.net
Port: 9987
Slots: 100

We've recently obtained a new license for our community and looking for people who are in need of a place to chat. We have plenty of room and can increase the slots as time goes on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info