Path Of Exile Mumble/Teamspeak/Vent servers

"
pneuma wrote:
"
tribeca76 wrote:
ts.det0x.net - Address
9987 - Port

You were warned in the past to stop spamming obscenities on the forums, and then later probated for it. And now you're at it again?

I logged in you guys screammed nig ger and cun t and I was the one in the wrong?
"
pneuma wrote:
"
tribeca76 wrote:
ts.det0x.net - Address
9987 - Port

You were warned in the past to stop spamming obscenities on the forums, and then later probated for it. And now you're at it again?

I logged into your vent and a person asked why I had the nerve to join after I called them on saying nigg er and spi c every other word and I said it is cause they do then I get banned and you have the nerve to talk shit to me?
Your server is full of 12 year old racist and homo haters and you want to get on me for calling you for it. You run a hate server.

Tell me I am wrong.

Path of Exile should remove your post you guys talk about rape, black murder and gay hate as they are the ways of life on your TS server.
Last edited by tribeca76 on Feb 28, 2013, 11:34:28 PM
vs17.tserverhq.com

server mumble says that all girls who play video game pr play path of exile only play cause they got raped in the past. This is a fact. I got banned form their mumble for defending women, but the fact is 99.9% of them sais women only play video games cause they got raped.

Please enjoy and joy them on their mumble server. :D
kforice - skype.
add me if you want to talk about latest pc games and developing a game and news etc.
we play any latest games including latest korean online games. i play path of exile.
we can play path of exile or other game together. only english european or american.
Mumble server vs17.tserverhq.com for jokes and fun times and cool kids. No butthurt allowed ;D
So, I'm one of the mumble guys tribeca76 was speaking about. Now, I'll be the first to say, this dude has nooooo life, spent 40 minutes recording our channel.......This guy is a total loser.....
I use the Det0x TS and I am a moderator as well. The community is great farming with people your talking to really cuts down on the drop ninjas.
IGN MasterDavid
Shop Threads:
Rampage Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008652
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/poe_masterdavid
This is awesome!
Beta-Ing since - November 25, 2011 5:43 AM
I strongly advise not to go Detox. their Founder eevo is going on a rampage right now. but if your on their TS while heas offline its a great TS..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info