Season Two, Event 31: 1 Hour Party Turbo

Well, worst RNG I've ever had in a race.

Nothing good on Hillock, no jewelry drop, no flasks drop, weapons where all white and the only thing I got was a transmute that I used to upgrade a sword and got life gain on hit and accuracy. All other gear was white and bad... eh.

Hopefully I get better gear next time, only got level 13 and half.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"
Wookiezim wrote:
What the hell... was there some kind of stealth nerf to players or buff to enemies?

Maybe I just suck but I used to faceroll turbo with my eyes closed and since season 2 started I've been getting killed in split second scenarios practically every race. About to just give up this is stupid.

It's kind of frustrating dying literally in 1/4 a second from full health every race... WTF?!

I also noticed an increase in difficulty though not a huge one... could be because I used to play more.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if bugs and performance issues getting ironed out would improve the mobs' ability to deal damage.
"
Wookiezim wrote:
What the hell... was there some kind of stealth nerf to players or buff to enemies?

Maybe I just suck but I used to faceroll turbo with my eyes closed and since season 2 started I've been getting killed in split second scenarios practically every race. About to just give up this is stupid.

It's kind of frustrating dying literally in 1/4 a second from full health every race... WTF?!

Buy coral(s), wear armor, and hope for the best. Muling helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info