shadow (rare) loot nerf?

"
cursorTarget wrote:
This is good news! 3.23's loot fest was completely broken. At least they nerfed the drop rate. Dude got 6-link and unsatisfied. Okay!

Learn how to read. I'm complaining the pack size of a juiced map is (was?) the same as an alch and go map Friday pre-patch. Stuff was dropping for me, the map was just freaking empty and even more without juicing.

Last edited by Silverpelt on Mar 31, 2024, 1:42:18 PM
Swiming in rares by Brutus? His drops are fairly consistently the first rares you can count on dropping, like sure maybe you have a rare or three before then but also sometimes you're still wearing all white or half blue gear and no rares...

This is going to be the most epic dopamine fast of POE history prepare to see these threads every day for the next 4 months.

Tbh what GGG needs to do is rip the bandaid off of loot dumpster mode let players rabble rabble for a couple leagues and let them "re-nomralize" to a sane and not stupid loot system.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Mar 31, 2024, 4:20:17 PM
"
Silverpelt wrote:
Learn how to read. I'm complaining the pack size of a juiced map is (was?) the same as an alch and go map Friday pre-patch. Stuff was dropping for me, the map was just freaking empty and even more without juicing.

That's not bad because it reduces the load on server and client hardware. Everyone including you benefit from that change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info