shadow (rare) loot nerf?

Anyone else notice this? By the time I get to Brutus, I am almost always SWIMMING in rare items. I've likely sold 1 or 2 full inventories of rares by this time.

This run, I have dropped a grand total of ZERO rares before Brutus.

This goes beyond just being "unlucky". Anyone else notice this in their playthrough? I mean, I'm sure the dry spell will end rather quickly but this is a bit crazy to pair with a mandatory rando juice league mechanic.
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2024, 5:19:23 PM
Doing fine in ssf, though I dont rush the campaign and kind of dink around with the league mechanic.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
noticed it also
^same here, which is why I'm so surprised to have not seen a single rare yet. Not even from an essenced Dweller of the Deep
Ah yes the ninja shadow nerfs. People are indeed still freaking spoiled and expectant after the overkill loot of the last league hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Are you sure your filter is up2date ?

Rares for me started to drop in act2 or so. I used all the corpses to craft most of my rare gear.
I've noticed too that I don't get any loot at all when I'm sat in my hideout browsing the forums.
Seems so when playing maps in Standard...
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
not seeing any nerfs, if anything now im finding 10 ish scarabs a map, which is more than before
Playing standard and Alch and go is dead, depressing. Same mob density and drop rate as running white/normal maps pre-3.24.

Lots of scarabs drop, but they don't seem to do or help much when you use them.

That was last night
Last edited by Silverpelt on Mar 30, 2024, 5:34:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info