Baldefall + Spell Cascade

Bladefall appears to bug out randomly when linked with Spell Cascade. I was checking an old build from a few leagues ago when this bug didn't exist.

https://streamable.com/dkch58

Blades should fall in front, behind and on mousepointer location. Althoguh as you can see from the video it will randomly only start casting in front of mousepointer until you move a certain way again.

Edit: Doesn't appear to be a collision issue as it can be recreated anywhere. Plus it's instantly noticeable in the very first zone I tested, which was never the case when I played build before.
Last edited by ZachOK on Mar 28, 2024, 5:58:09 PM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 6:08:05 PM
"
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.23.2 where Bladefall could target the wrong location when supported by Spell Cascade.

How to Report Bugs
"
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads. To search only the Bug Reports forum, navigate to Forum Search and select the Bug Reports option from the 'Forums' list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info