A reminder for the PoE community

The gap between challenging gameplay EXP matters and what I'm trying to say is that if there's bigger/longer gaps between RIPs it only leads to less opportunities to separate from the competition.

Example, events last through a certain period like 10 days and if player A B C were racing to overcome 5 challenging gameplay experiences it only means failure will be more punishing, because it not only takes longer for others to continue competing (attempt to make a comeback), but they would also have to overcome the next challenge that the rest haven't.

Add the fact there was one competitive event last league that most are interesting in competing or observing (an event that likely won't happen this league) and you have those 5 challenging gameplay experiences every seven or more months.

The community that's left playing PoE sooner or later will be hungry for more challenges, which leads to more opportunities and reasons/goals to support this product and its established streamers. Any game developer/producer that doesn't see their game as a platform for opportunities for the consumer, their product will likely require a significant social online roleplaying experience, because without these two things the game is just one from the other hundred single player games that arrive every year.

Personally, if I spent significant time of my lifetime to finally deliver my own product/game it would be solely to enhance my own experience, which means I would NEVER ever make decisions around $ or because player B/C/D doesn't like "yet" what I already do.

$$$ can be earned, but life goes by... and my exceptional gaming background has made me appreciate more of what I've already lived to experience.
Last edited by Kopogero on Mar 27, 2024, 10:20:58 PM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 8:52:56 AM
"
Kopogero wrote:
and my exceptional gaming background has made me appreciate more of what I've already lived to experience.

For the love of god can you participate in a gauntlet already so we can put this assertion to rest
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"my exceptional gaming background".......proof required. Minesweeper doesn't count.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
This man said he can beat Ben in the Gauntlet yet he still HAS NOT participated whatsoever.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 27, 2024, 10:39:47 PM
ill let it be known how old i am

"
Put Up or Shut Up
he could just play DD like all the other racers
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Kopogero wrote:
and my exceptional gaming background has made me appreciate more of what I've already lived to experience.

For the love of god can you participate in a gauntlet already so we can put this assertion to rest

The good thing about life is that we have choices on what to spend our most valuable resource (our time) and that means in which competition/event we choose to participate. Everyone who wants the same thing is already participating in the same competition, which is why it all comes down to priorities.

Example, if next month I hosted an event where 8 billion are welcome to participate or observe at at no cost, where the top 50% become 13 year old again, and the top 25% will receive extra 250 years to live, would you want to participate? When it comes to the rules, all you would have to do is spend the next six months treat me like you would treat God to lend you their "divine" powers for a Millennium.

I mean, it would be quite cool being able to travel back in forth in time, or design your character in whatever way you would please, and then if you wanted to explore the countless other civilizations that are out there, you could also do that.

Sooner or later you'll also come back here so you can see if there's PoE 5.

I am actually the best PoE racer there ever was, Kopogero. I just don't care about taking anyone's title.

Just wanted you to know that, Kopogero. No hard feelings!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Person who knows how to make character in any of the GGG events is already more skilled that Kopo. Becuase they achieved more than him.
oooo dam OP is back from oblivion :D this will be goooood :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info