Necropolis Challenge Rewards

Looks decent, but yet another armor set?
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
bellow mid
nice
Please stop bounding extra mtx effect with a certain type of mtx. We want to use multiple..
so weve given up on ANY rewards besides armour. cool
Love the pagan dacian costume vibe from this set, 40/40 necropolis let's go!

Also because everyone's complaining about armor sets again, why not increase the challenges to 50 or something and add a unique armor set + a back attachment/wings + a pet/aura mtx/weapon mtx + a portal/hideout.
Idk about everyone else, but I almost always quit the league after finishing the challenges, so more challenges will mean more playtime for me.

Also, we have so much content now, so getting more challenges shouldn't be a problem, working on more mtx tho, that's probably the only problem but if there's someone who can do it, that's GGG for sure.
This is the most insane MTX ever. I love the Remnant from the ashes vibe the set has, and the effects are so wild, im stunned that changes like this are possible!
its giving F2P lmfao, which is fine I guess. But I have so many supp packs that the armor rewards are useless for folks like me
All these special effects from armour are cool and all, but i wish we could equip other armour and still mix and match special effects.

Like, once u own an armour piece, u could just swap around special effect without needing to equip THAT piece of armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info