"
Bloomania wrote:
Lingering effect - should not be a totem mastery, its an attack mastery

5% damage taken is fantastic for better eHP - No its not, its pretty pathetic

Totem action speed - meh not that useful and most people don't take it

60% global crit chance - Already said this one is the only decent one

"
People need to start thinking for themselves

Ironic.... Telling me to think for myself but trying to tell me my feedback is wrong and that I should agree with you because you say so

Totem masteries are very weak when compared to other archetypes

Why should something that relates to totems be an attack mastery? What the actual f- haha

"Most people don't take it" yeah most people blindly copy whatever content creator xyz puts into a build guide. Most people look at full dps and any node that doesn't directly increase eHP or DPS looks "bad". That's exactly what I mean when I say people need to turn their brains on

To the other thing: you can think for yourself and still be wrong. There is no contradiction in what I said.

If you are just going to be overly defensive over being corrected you'll end up learning nothing. As someone who plays a ton of totem builds every single season I can tell you, from the well of experience I draw from, that totem masteries don't need buffs. If totems ail in one department, it's with support for melee totem builds, lack of application (groundbreaker totems are limited to slam skills) and only a few viable ascendancy options. This thread just ain't it

Lastly: the 5% damage taken mastery is genuinely great. Used it in HCSSF this season on this build: https://pobb.in/nQF8m_6gJ1qq
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Mar 27, 2024, 5:18:16 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Bloomania wrote:
Lingering effect - should not be a totem mastery, its an attack mastery

5% damage taken is fantastic for better eHP - No its not, its pretty pathetic

Totem action speed - meh not that useful and most people don't take it

60% global crit chance - Already said this one is the only decent one

"
People need to start thinking for themselves

Ironic.... Telling me to think for myself but trying to tell me my feedback is wrong and that I should agree with you because you say so

Totem masteries are very weak when compared to other archetypes

Why should something that relates to totems be an attack mastery? What the actual f- haha

"Most people don't take it" yeah most people blindly copy whatever content creator xyz puts into a build guide. Most people look at full dps and any node that doesn't directly increase eHP or DPS looks "bad". That's exactly what I mean when I say people need to turn their brains on

To the other thing: you can think for yourself and still be wrong. There is no contradiction in what I said.

If you are just going to be overly defensive over being corrected you'll end up learning nothing. As someone who plays a ton of totem builds every single season I can tell you, from the well of experience I draw from, that totem masteries don't need buffs. If totems ail in one department, it's with support for melee totem builds, lack of application (groundbreaker totems are limited to slam skills) and only a few viable ascendancy options. This thread just ain't it

Lastly: the 5% damage taken mastery is genuinely great. Used it in HCSSF this season on this build: https://pobb.in/nQF8m_6gJ1qq

You're wrong

"
Bloomania wrote:
You're wrong

Why did you set your profile to private after sending me this message in game?

Spoiler

Can you explain what exactly I am wrong about or are we gonna leave it there?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Bloomania wrote:
You're wrong

Why did you set your profile to private after sending me this message in game?

Spoiler

Can you explain what exactly I am wrong about or are we gonna leave it there?

Read it again
thiiiis iiiss gold . pure gold :D
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Thanks
"
Bloomania wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Thanks

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Mar 27, 2024, 5:43:11 PM
You have a point

I think totem mastery nodes are good in the sense they are for builds that use totems as supports. I would like there to be something generically useful for actually using them as a main skill.

Like activation range for attack totems.

Duration could be nice.

Maybe something neat like totems follow you slowly. Or like totems share life with each other and less damage taken.

The 5% less damage taken seems strong on paper but is generally unreliable. Most instances where it would matter the totem is probably dead or that won't save you.
Last edited by roundishcap on Mar 27, 2024, 9:03:23 PM
"
I'm saving this thread to use later when I need an example of why it's a good thing GGG doesn't listen to the community.

I laughed. But only because it's largely true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info