Mark "Neon" is a based gigachad god

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
They're actually removing the friction from the graveyard. The graveyard is going to be a legit item printer now. That's a pretty based gigachad move.

its april 1 today...

Not in NZ anymore
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
They're actually removing the friction from the graveyard. The graveyard is going to be a legit item printer now. That's a pretty based gigachad move.

its april 1 today...

Does it ever get tiring to be a hater?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

its april 1 today...

Does it ever get tiring to be a hater?

you hate on me all the time so you tell me...serious question. think back on all the times you quote me just to flame me

not sure how what i said counts as hating either...now if i was constantly hassling another forum poster then you might have a point
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 1, 2024, 10:05:33 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
you hate on me all the time so you tell me...serious question. think back on all the times you quote me just to flame me

not sure how what i said counts as hating either...now if i was constantly hassling another forum poster then you might have a point

What are you even on about? Do you see everyone who comments @ you once "negatively" as "hating on you all the time" ?

There's a saying when everyone always seems to be against you..
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

What are you even on about? Do you see everyone who comments @ you once "negatively" as "hating on you all the time" ?

There's a saying when everyone always seems to be against you..

do you really want me to pull up all your other negative comments towards me? lets not even go there. i know you have personal issue with me but just learn to ignore me. simple
You guys ever read a comment and think to yourself "is this person ok?"

All the best buddy, you'll be fine I'm sure! :)
"
imanubcake wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

its april 1 today...

Not in NZ anymore

true. but you never know,the timing could be just a coincidence i suppose :)
Option to skip Necropolis is needed or all of these changes are for naught. Would be best to enable option per modifier with complete transparency as to risk/reward.
Last edited by uscjd2004 on Apr 1, 2024, 11:54:26 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
this guy knows whats up and what people want he also is literally walking wikipedia he said he knows every unique name and the roll ranges it have he also knows every passive skillpoint name and the stats it give that is just absolutely crazy i was worried if chris wilson would ever stop working on poe it would die after a year but now i need not to worry poe is in good hands
Too bad he doesnt know how to make the heist doors work.
Did a Ctrl+F through that recent dev post for "melee" and found zero results.

A+ game design

Perhaps the gigachad god can bestow us with some wisdom on how to play a melee character that never stands still and never gets near melee range.

Also, please buff DD more so I don't have to look at my screen while playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info