Patching table not found after patch

Few hours? Cant even open the game now. How are we supposed to copium with this.
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
Still broken. Any update?
Same - tried to reinstall, no dice
My brain can't wait a few hours lol. I tried re-installing and had no luck.
+1 Thanks devs for the response of looking into this. I want to add even deleting the game & redownloading it has no effect. Also while awaiting next patch there was a cosmetic addon for free with ps + the blue cosmetics it seems after adding that addon I didn't get the cosmetics. Can that be fixed as well please?

Thanks again good luck!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3516602

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3046817
Finished a 12 hour shift, get on poe to have a blast after a hard day's work for a patch that has made the game not even load up. However, recently though, every patch has added more bugs to the game. Last patch made it impossible to play any maps because of the epilepsy square of seizure, patch before was floating health bars, invisible aoe from monsters, lack of map and now this patch......
I'm on Ps5 with the same issue. Thank you ggg for replying pretty much instantly. I can't wait for the next league. Once again thanks you guys are the best team in the industry.
RIP
You would think that by now a test server set up to "actually" test the update before launch...for NOT just PC... instead of a fingers crossed approach...so your not sending updates that make the entire game unplayable... but no. Why would that be a thing?
Wow y'all. Between here and the update thread so much shade being thrown.

This is the first time ever we're getting simultaneous league launch for console.

It would have been astonishing if the whole process went off without a hitch.

Better today than Friday.

And it taking several hours to fix is FINE. They're also working on all sorts of stuff leading up to launch.

One of the biggest downsides to getting simultaneous league start is that there *will* be more bugs and issues.

Give them time.

Props to GGG for the prompt acknowledgement of the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info